Thursday 15 November 2012

My Love Means You

1)Leave it once it’ll will be left forever, Get it once it’ll be yours forever, It’s nothing but lOvE, lOvE only once and you’ll be loved forever. 

2) was on a ship thinking of you. when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean. then i promised myself that until someone finds it. i wont forget you 

3)Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches u until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.  

4)I don’t know if i can live without your presence in my life, all I know is.. that I’ll keep on waiting for you, even you wouldn’t return I’ll just wait for you in heaven. 

5)7 signs your falling in love 1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time 2. You"ll do anything for them  . You"ll realize that you"re always smiling, when you think about them 4. You"ll get high just by their smell 5. They becomes all you think about 6. You"ll walk really really slow while youre with them 7. You"ll read their txts over and over again 

6)true love like a boy playing chess I Wish TRUE LOVE Was Like A Boy Playing Chess . . . Always Afraid Of Losing His Q U E E N And A Girl Risking Everything Just To Protect Her K I N G . . . 

7)the most romantic story the most romantic story is not "romeo n juliet" who died together but "me n you" who will grow old together  

8)f a c t . . . when we lose one we love our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours , when we love not enough 

9)love is what makes two people sit l O v E is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there's plenty of room at both ends 

10)golden love quote golden love quote love iz nothing but respect, care & trust.. if u dont trust, care or respect da person.. you don't love him 

11)awesome question sm1 asked a boy "howz ur life..?" he smiled n answered "she'z fine..!" 

12)A best relation is.! When someone hurt u, u dont hurt back.. When someone hit u, u dont hit back..but, When someone needs u, u always come back. 

13)Touching Lines By True Lover: "Even Though You Never Loved Me I Always Kept Smiling Because... I didnt Want People To Blame You... As A Reason Behind My Tears.. 

14)ove anyone you see in your area and you... will see how love is all about.but...! dont love them too much,love me only 

15)a heart to love A Heart To Love, And In That Heart, Courage, To Make Love Known. William Shakespeare 

16)The shortest word for me is the shortest word for me is 'i' the sweetest word for me is "love" the only word for me is "you!" 

17)The way you look into my eyes, It scares me The way you look into my eyes, It scares me The way you say "I love you", It scares me The way you know just what to say, It scares me The ways you scare me, I love it 

18)I Love You! A special smile a special face. a special someone i cant replace. i luv u i always will. you have filled a space no one can fill! 

19)if someone asks me if ur good i ll say ur not if they say ur better ill say ur not why shud i say ur good or better coz ur the best i ever had... 

20)if u touch & do not feel then its a desire, if u do not touch & u do not feel the its nothing but if u do not touch & feel its a love.



Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.