Tuesday 8 April 2014

How We Met


Hi Friends Must Share Some Feelings With Me Its My True Story. It had been 5 years since we last met. Or since we separated. We had gone to Delhi for an interview. It was train from jammu to Delhi. Everybody fell asleep in the coach. The train was speeding fast. But, I could not sleep. How could I? The girl I had been admiring for last 3 years in college was sitting beside me! We were discussing this or that topic. Just whiling away the time, it seemed. Now, to tell you the back ground, I has fallen in love the day she entered in the class. She was DIFFERENT. Without anyone ever speaking or telling me anything about her, I knew SHE was the girl I will be falling for. She had such intelligent eyes, such graceful manners, and a personality which is rare in girls. I was in awe of her. We became good friends. Though she never gave me any indication she liked me in any manner other than that of like a friend, It was not rocket science to find our that I was madly in love with her. My friends at hostel used to tease me about her but I’d just give a smile/ I knew I’d never be able to tell her my feelings. She was sooo classy and so unreachable, it seemed. Having her in my life as a friend was all I’d get, I thought. For me it was sufficient. 3 years passed like that. My eyes, my ears, my all attention was on her these 3 years. But nothing happened. Then, this interview came for admission to scholarship based course at DU. We both applied and now both were going there. Some more time passed. We kept on chatting about our friends, our future, etc. Than, she suddenly asked, Ïs it wrong to to make a partner from other community?”I thought here it comes. Maybe she also feels in the same way for me as I feel about her. I said “No. Why?” She then told me what broke my heart. She said she loved a boy from her school. When they were at school, she never told him about this. But that boy has returned from abroad a few days ago and they met. At the very first meeting, the boy proposed her saying she was the girl he wanted ever. Now she was afraid the boy was a Sikh and the girl was a jain. She asked me what to do. I simply said, “If the boy is truthful, go ahead.” What happened after that discussion during rest of the journey and at Interview and on the journey back, I don’t remember. However, I got selected at Interview. I completed my course at DU and then went to UK for higher studies. I was coming back to India after completing my course at UK. At the Airport, when I reached the check in counter, I saw a girl standing before me. When she turned I just could not recognize her. It was She! She just shouted my name “Ramesh!!! What are you doing here?” I learnt that she was also going to India. We went to coffee shop as there was some time for plane to depart. What she told me after that made my heart sink. She married her lover despite resistence from her family. Both of them came to UK after some time as her husband found a job there. However, after some time they started fighting and within a year they broke off and got divorced. She told me that her husband was always after other girls and had many affairs. She had been living in the same city for last two years where I lived. We never met in last two years, thats a coincidence. She tried to maintain herself by finding jobs but could not find a permanent one. Now she was going back to Jaipur, back to her parents who had now accepted her. After she was their daughter. Our flight was announced and we boarded the plane. We were sitting away from each other. I kept on thinking and thinking about her and finally made up my mind. When we got down at Delhi, we met again waiting for our luggage. After collecting the same, when we were coming out, I spoke to her, “Sunita, I don’t know if you know this or not, but I was always in love with you all these years. If you accept me, we can still live a happy life.” She smiled and told me, “It is very late now…. because real reason I m going back to my parents, and I have not told you, is that I am suffering from blood cancer. It may be few months what I have.” Then she leaned forward and kissed me on cheek and said, “I have known about your feelings all this time but I was a fool to not have accepted you. My loss anyway” saying that she smiled again and walked away with tears in her eyes. ======================================================================== 


1)Koi Mila Hi Nahi Jis Ko Wafa Dete...!! Har Ik Ne Dokha Diya Kis Kis Ko Saza Dete...!

2)Ek lamha men ek manzar guzar jata hai. Jab koi apna begana nazar aata hai. Yu to awaz aati hai har shishe ke tutne ki. Par Kabhi Kabhi bina awaz ke bhi sab kuch toot jata hai... 

3)Bdi hseen thi zindgi jab na kisi se muhabbt na kisi se nafrat thi zindgi me ek mod aisa aaya muhabbat ek se hui or nafrat sari dunia se ho gai.

4)Bikhre Hain Ashq Koi Saaz Nahi Deta, Khamosh Hain Sub Koi Awaaz Nahi Deta, Kal Ke Vaade To Sub Karte Hain, Magar Q Saath Mera Koi Aaj Nahi Deta.. 

5)zakham ki baat nahi hai jaane dard kyon hota hai dhokhe ki baat nahi hai jaane ehaas kyon hota hai jante huye ki bewafi hai na jane phir b pyar kyon hota hai 

6)Rishte tut kar choor choor ho gaye, dhire dhire wo hmse door ho gaye, hmari khamoshi hmare liye gunah bn gyi or wo gunah kr k beksur h gaye 

7)Humne bhi kabhi pyar kiya tha, thoda nai besumar kiya tha, dil tut kar reh gaya, jab usne kaha,aree Maine to Majak kiya tha 

8)Shikwa Uski yado se Kuch is Traha Kiya Hamne Hasti hui Shama Ko rula diya humne Ek Lamha Diya Tha usne Jine k liye Or Usi me Zindagi Ko Bita diya 

9)Teri yaad ne hame jeene na diya, Chain se humko ab marne na diya, Hum peete hai teri yaad me zalim, Par iss duniya ne hame peene na diya,

10)Jub Kuch Sapne Adhure Reh Jate H, Tab Dil K Drd Aansu Ban K Beh Jate H, Jo Kehte H K Hum Sirf Ap K H, Pata Nahi Wo Kaise Alvida Keh Jate H. 

11)Dil mein kitna hai dard bta nhi skte... jakham gehre hain magar dikha nhi skte... hum kyn kahein unhein bewafa... apni kismat mein zbrdsti ton unhein likha nhi skte.... 

12)Bina Libaas Aaye Thay Hum Sab Is Jahan Mein Bas Ek Kafan Ki Khatir Itna Safar Kerna Pada ... 

13)Wo Mayoosi ke Lamhon me zara bhi aHosla deta . To Hum Kagaz ki Kashti pe Samnder me Utar jate. 

14)Kasoor unka nahi jo dhokha dia unhone, aadat to hame hi h dhokhe khane ki. Tutega dil ek din, jante the hum. Fir bhi bhul ki unko chahne ki. 

15)Kisi dard ko sambhal pana asan nahi. haste hue har pal bitana asan nahi, zindagi me har koi dil me bas nahi pata, aur jo bas jaye usko bhul jana asan nahi.

16)Halat a gam me beh gye jo aansu, Wo zindgi me fir kabhi na behne paye. Tukde apne wazud k roj jodta hu me. Usne mere dil ko aesa bikhera he 

17)Wo guzar gaye hamare pass se. Ham ne kisi se koi shikwa na kiya, khuda ne hame zindagi to di lekin is zindagi ko sansey dene wala chin liya. 

18)Ye jindagi bin tere bhi kat jayegi, Par kuchh kami to jarur rah jayegi. Kal ko tadpayegi to kabhi tarsayegi, Har lamha jab teri yaad aayegi. 

19)Doobta hai to pani ko dosh deta hai Girta hai to Patthar ko dosh deta hai.. Insaan bhi bada Ajeeb hai Kuch kr nhi pata hai to KISMAT ko dosh deta hai... 

20)Dil tod k unko b rahat na milegi mujh jaisi kisi aur me chahat na milegi Barbad hoke b unka bura na chaha dil cheer k dekhlo kabi nafrat na milegi

21)Takdir Ko saath Liye Chalte h Hm Rona Bahut h Fir B Hanste He Hum Zakhm Dikhane Se Kbhi Nhi Mitate Usey Dil Me rakh Kr Masti Se Jeete H Hum 

22)wo to chand hai jise sab yaad karte hain, hamari kismat to taaron jaisi hai, yaad to dur log apni khwahish ke liye hamare tootne ki faryad karte hain...

23)Mai Hu Aur Meri Tanhai He Mene Ye Kesi Saja Pai He Koi To Ho Jo Hath ThAM Le Mera A Khuda Tune Ye Kaisi Zindgi Banai Hai 

24)Kitna Aur Dard Dega Bas Itna Bata De, Aisa Kar Ya RaBB Meri Hasti Mita De? Yun Ghut Ghut Ke Jeene Se Maut Behtar Hai, Kabhi Na Khulain Aankhein Tu Aisi Neend Sula De 

25)Main Mar Jaun To Mujhe Jala Dena, Usse Pahle Mera Dil Ko Nikal Lena, Mujhe Parwah Nahi Is Dil Ki Jal Jane Ki, Mujhe Parwah Hai Is Dil Mein Rahne Wali Ki.! 




1)u mean alot to me You, do you remember me? Like I remember you? Do you spend your life Going back in your mind to that time? Because I, I walk the streets alone I hate being on my own And everyone can see that I really fell And I’m going through hell Thinking about you with somebody else 

 2)How, How could we go wrong It was so good and now it’s gone And I pray at night that our paths soon will cross And what we had isn’t lost Cause you’re always right here in my thoughts 




3)A Little Girl and Her Father were Crossing a Bridge. The Father was Kind of Scared So He Asked His Little Daughter “Sweetheart, please Hold my Hand So that You Don’t Fall into the River.” The Little Girl Said, “No, Dad. You Hold my Hand.” “What’s the Difference? Asked the puzzled Father. “There’s a Big Difference” replied the Little Girl. “If i Hold Ur Hand and Something Happens to me, Chances r dat i may Let Ur Hand Go. But if U Hold my Hand, i Know For 

4)Somebody wants you Somebody needs you Somebody dreams about you every single night Somebody can’t breath without you, it’s lonely Somebody hopes that one day you will see That Somebody’s Me 

5)When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in deep trouble my friend you are in what they call, love . 

6)Make A Promise To Yourself, Always To Choose The Best Things In Life, To Hold On To Your Dreams, To Believe In Your Ideas And Follow Ur Heart, Because Life Is Beautiful Just Like You 

7)I knew no beauty, until you appeared. I knew no sweetness until you came. I knew no joy, until you cared. I knew no sorrow, until you left. I know you will come back, and make me love again. 

8)Days are too BUSY.. Hours are too FEW.. Seconds are too FAST.. but there is Always a time for me to ask.. How R U? n Hope Ur FINE.. MISS U! 

9)Someone ask me to describe u in two words he expect me to answer The Best but i did not answer i just smiled and said No Comparison

..:

Share And Comment on this








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.