Sunday 29 June 2014

Real Life Things


1)Meri Shararton se naraz na hona, Rona aaye toh aansu pochh lena, Kyunki jab tak zinda hai tab tak satayenge, Warna marne ke baad tohsirf yaad ayenge. 

2)Sucess is like a beautiful lover. It will leave us any time but Failure is like wonderful mother. It will teach us some important lessons of life. 

3)Any love or happiness given 2 anyone always comes back. Unfortunately we expect it from d same person... 

4)man to God- can i smoke while i pray? God got angry.... Another man asked- can i pray while i smoke? God agreed.... so response always depends on how u propose 



 5)You will never be truly happy if you continuously hold onto the things that make you sad. 

6)1 of d bst feelings in lyf is wen sum1 special gets angry wid u n say, I will never talk 2 u.. Aftr 2mins, tune suna na? I M nt talkin 2 u..!!:) 

7)Imagine the woods, Without a tree, ?Imagine the rivers, Without the sea, ?Imagine yourself, Without me, ?Imagine how lost, I would be. 

8)Never search for a person whom you want ... Search for a person who wants you ... Don't care for those who ignore you ... Care for those who ignore others for you 

9)I don't need someone who sees the good in me. I need someone who sees the bad and still wants me. 10)You are loved when you are born.. . You are loved when you die.. . . . In between you have to manage.!!.. 

11)I knw lots of people Hate me coz m too bad... But, Few people surely LOVE me coz they knw my Lil goodness is not FAKE..!!! 

12)From good things, you learn to be a thankful person. From bad things, you learn to be a strong person. 

13)For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness. 14)If you can't understand my silence....how can I expect you to understand my words? 15)We all have faults, but we must embrace them & accept them as part of us. It's what u do with that knowledge that makes u a better person. 

16)During hug a girls head is always down because she consider the boy as her world and the boy head is always up so that no one dares to look at her sweet doll... 

17)Boyfri(END)...... Girlfri(END)...... BESTFRI(END)........ Everything Has An END Except ........ Fam(ILY) It Has (I LOVE YOU) 

18)little drop of water will make ocean little drop of love will make happy little drop of care will make a peaceful world little drop of hate will take a life 

19)Parents mean PAY RENTS… Not with money… But with LOVE, Respect and Service… 

20)You may not be perfect in many things... But Many things cannot be perfect without you... 

21)If they are stupid enough to try change you!, well, be smart enough to walk away. Take me as I am, or watch me as I go. You choice!! 

22)1 min thinking of me Do U Know??? The Meaning Of. . . Healthy Life...?? 1 Hour Exercise? 2 Time Bath? 3 Time Eat? 5 Times Pray? 6 Hour Sleep? 8 Hour Work? & 1 Min Thinking Of Me. 

23)The Only 3 Things A Guy Should Wanna Change About His Girl Are: 1- Her Last Name, 2- Her Address And 3- Her Viewpoint On Men 

24)* ULTIMA8 TRUTH * Inside d Heart 0f Each n Everyone 0f Us, There's A Longing To Be Understood By Someone Who Really Cares. When A Person Is Understood, He 0r She Can Put Up With Almost Anything In The World ... 

25)World Most Beautiful sentence: 'But I M with U'worlds most painful sentence 'I M With U,but'words R same but where they r placed matters A LOT. 

26)Its nice when someone holds an umbrella for u under the rain. But its nicer when someone holds ur hand n together u run crazily under the rain. 

27)?"I always try 2 be everybody's company, not because I am free, but because I Know the feelings standing alone" 

28)Nice lyns said by a Bf 2 GF- Tere Liye Mai Ye DuniYa Chod To Du, Pr Uska Dil Kese Dukhau Jo Roz mujhse Kehti he "Beta Ghr Jaldi aa jana." 

29)If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music. 

30)Words of Experience: "Once I did Bad & That I heard ever." "Twice I did Good, But, that I heard never" THAT's WORLD..! 

31)If v cant b a pencil to write any1's happiness,v should @least try to be a nice rubber to erase some1's sorrow. | By: Grazie 

32)I have commited a sin to make you sad, and am realising that am very bad, so, plz forgive me to lessen the grief, ur forgiveness will led to a relief, So plz forgive me 

33)i may never have the oppurtunity 2 do great things for u,but i will always find a chance 2 do small things in a great way through my PRAYERS. 

34)Dreams r the best part of life. If u miss sleep.. u miss the best part of life.. so its already late.. go to bed & catch a very good Dreams... 

35)In every person who comes near you look for what is good and strong; honor that; try to imitate it, and your faults will drop off like dead leaves when their time comes. 

36)If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.