Thursday 27 December 2012

Pooja's pic and sms

1)“I Trust You” is a better compliment than “I Love You” because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust. 

2)LOVE has guided into the tunnel of darkness.

3)I only wish to be the fountain of love. From which you drink, Every drop promising eternal passion.

4)You may only be one person to the world but you are the world to me. 





5)A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me. Together forever and never apart, Maybe in distance, but never in heart 


6)I sought for Love. But Love ran away from me. I sought my Soul. But my Soul I couldn't see. Then I sought You, And I found all three 

7)Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. You have the key to my heart. Please open it. 

8)Were I to die tomorrow, the last thing I hope to hear is your voice. 

9)My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together, And throw away the key 

10)True love doesn't have a happy ending. True love doesn't have an ending. You are my love. 

11)A heart that loves is always young. I'm your baby. 

12)I would rather have one breath of your hair, one kiss from your mouth, one touch of your hand, than eternity without them 

13)Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing? Come back to me- and forgive everything 

14)Seasons change, winter to spring. I love you. Until the end of time. 

15)Other men say they have seen angels, but I have seen you and you are enough for me 

16)I love you, I love but you with a love that shall not die, Till the sun grows cold, And the stars grow old. 

17)Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and m yours forever 

18)Your voice makes me tremble inside, your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild 

19)My love for you is a journey; Starting at forever, And ending at never 

20)Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale. You're my fairy tale 

21)To find a true love, you must first find a true friend. Love does not consist of gazing into each other’s eyes, but rather looking outward together in the same direction. To love someone completely you must love them for who they are, not what they look like. Friendship is the soil through which love’s seeds grow. If you want to bring love into a relationship, you must first bring friendship. 

22)If people would ask me if youre good, Id say youre not. If they would ask me if youre better, Id say youre not. The reason? Cause why would I say youre good or better when youre the best Ive ever had? 

23)When I get to hear you laugh, when I get to cheer you up when youre down, when I get to fight for you, when I simply get to be a part of your life. These are the times I thank God Im alive. 

24)When I get to hear you laugh, when I get to cheer you up when youre down, when I get to fight for you, when I simply get to be a part of your life. These are the times I thank God Im alive. 

25)Everybody Knows How To Love, But Only Few People Knows How To Stay In Love With One Person For A Very Long Period Of Time 

26)Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you’re lonely remember it’s true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you 

27)♥.Every Breath You Take, Every Move You Make, I Will Be There.♥ ♥What Will I Do Without You, I Want To LoveYou Forever And Ever And Ever..

28)Nothing Dirty.. Nothing Naughty.. Just Sleeping. It’s just sleeping with that Someone ‘n Knowing that They’re in your Arms n you are in theirs..♥ . They want to feel close to you. They want to know they are the closest to your heart. They want to hear you Breathe when you fall Asleep as they Sleep next to you..♥ . As you fall Asleep, you want to Cuddle with that someone, ‘n just the hold them Close.. It’s that moment where you don’t want To let Go, ‘n that Moment where you don’t want them to Forget



Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.