Sunday 3 June 2012

nihira's pic

1) Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you, 
     Whenever you are sad, I will stay by your side, 
     Whenever you need someone to love.. 
      I will always be there for you to have 

2) I believe that God above, Created you for me to love, 
    He picked you out from all the rest, 
    Coz He knew I would love you the best 

3) I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you. 
    I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you. 
    I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you. 
    I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you 

4)ik baat puchte rehte hain hum, bhagwan se fariyaad mein, aisa kya hai unki har baat mein, kyun aati hai bar bar woh meri yaad mein, kya bhagwan yahi woh pyar hai, jisko milne ke liye kiya, hamne itna intzaar hai. 

5)Kabhi Aanso Chupa Chupa Ke Rooey, Kabhi Dastan-E-Gum Suna Ke Rooey, Raat Katti Hai Intezar-E-Yaar Main, Hum Raat Bhar Taroon Ko Jaga Jaga Ke Rooey, Phir Woh Na Aay Raat Ka Wada Kar Ke, Hum Tamaam Raat Shama Jala Jala Ke Rooey, Aaj Raat Un k Aaney Ki Umeed The Humain, Woh Na Aay Hum Ghar Ko Saja Saja Ke Rooey, Suna Hai Dua Se Hoti Hai Muraad Dil Ki Poori, Hum Sari Raat Haath Utha Utha Ke Rooey… 

6)Soya tha raat koo, par nend nahi aayee, Saari raat humko sirf unki hee yaad satayee, Aankh khuli toh paya apney aap ko bilkul akela, Fir yaad aaya, tujhe rehna hai ……., aur abhi akela.
Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.