Saturday 8 March 2014

Love After End Of Life


My name is Raam Sen. I met Pooja in the High school. She was a pretty girl. Her eyes were in blue color and had a nice long blond hair. We were in same age too. I was fascinating about her and we became very good friends in months. After one year of friendship, we became lovers. pooja meant everything to me, since then. After I came out the High school, I had to find out a job. I did many jobs but I couldn’t find a fare job for me. So...I didn’t have money in my pocket. But pooja never said a word about it. She always did courage me for find a job. At the time, I noticed that couples of rich guys were tailing on pooja. But she never gave a even any damn look about them. She was always stick with me. I was really happy about her love. That was the only thing I got. Time passed, I knew that without a job, I’m gonna loose pooja soon. However I got a sales job in a super market, where I found my destiny. There were three other sales guys were there, and they were practicing as a music band. I was born in talent for guitars. Eventually we set up our band and got chances to play in parties. It didn’t passed years; our success was rising up day by day. We quite from our sales jobs and played full time. Once we got a TV show and we hit the jackpot. There after nobody can stop our progress. Our band was populated rapidly. All this time Cathy was nearby me like my shadow. Money was coming to me continuously. I spent more and more money for her. But day by day, my life was changing; I got much money, lots of friends, and the girls. Most of the nights, I was drunk. Eventually pooja association was a headache for me. I wanted to stay away from her. Because, I felt pooja ruins my privacy. I met new girls every night. I didn’t want to stick with pooja any more. But she came to me almost every time she could. One evening she came to my apartment, on that day I was with another girl. But she didn’t blame on me. but she just asked, “Why…why this? What happened to you now?” I felt much guilty; I thought she may jump on me like a devil. But she didn’t do that. I felt a shame on me. I felt guilty about me. Finally I got angry about myself. But I exposed my anger on her… “Bitch…you don’t need to fingering my life anymore…let me live my life alone…get lost you bitch…!!!” She left me forever on that day. I didn’t see her again. it was so ease to my mind. After one year, I left Munich. I came to Nuremberg and my life was a heaven since then. I got all most every happiness, there. Girls, money, Drunk nights, I thought this is the life. Life was going like a fairytale, for another eight years. One night I felt very uncomfortable for my body. So I got some tablets and energy drinks like the other days. But it was continuing for two three weeks. Eventually, I got fever too. Some time I sweat all over my body in nights. I felt that my body is not same any more. Finally I visited a doctor. There, I got my life’s shocked news. I was infected by HIV. In a second, I realized everything. But I was too late. Eventually my body and Soul were decaying. I was abandoned by my music band so easily.. My friends abandoned me. but still I got money to spend. I used to medicate every day now. But I knew that in very near future, medicine cannot live me anymore. day by day I reached to my death. Sometimes while I was just sleeping on my bed, I memorized my past. There, I felt "pooja", as one and only my own angel. She full filled all my life. My inside was filled with her memories. She was the one and only thing, in my mind. Then I realized what was there in my subconscious. But everything is now gone. One day, while I was sitting on my bed, in the nursing room, I saw that my angel was coming to me. Though I didn’t see her for last 10 years, it didn’t difficult to recognize her pretty face. “She is more beautiful than before” I thought to myself. But now, I’m just a living Skeleton. She came and stand in front of me. I couldn’t stare her eyes straightly any more. I tuned my head down. I felt, my eyes were getting wet, eventually that wet became tear drops and they were oozing one by one on my cheeks. Suddenly I felt something run through my hair, in seconds I remembered warm feelings of her hands, on my head, after ten years of time. she was running her fingers through my hair. I couldn’t stay still anymore. I just hold her hands in my hands. There, I felt the wedding ring on her left hand’s ring finger. I screamed and cried a lot. So... her too. There was no more to talk. Silent was so good, rather than making sad by talking any more. She left me after few minutes and promised to visit me again, as soon as possible. When she was leaving I felt that, there is no more strength to live, in my body or soul. After 13 days of the above event, one morning, a nurse found Ram's  death body, on the bed in the nursing room. His diary was found inside his pillow cover. ========================================================================== 



1)Tanhai jub muqaddar mein likhi hai, To kia shikayat apnon aur bayganon se, Hum mit gaye jin ki chahat main, Woh baaz nahin aatay hamain azmanay se 


2)Aagar mere yaad aye to ek Chand ko dekh lena ye soch k nahi k kubsoorat hi kitna ye soch kar k hazaroon sitaron may tanha hai kitna 


3)woh aam c shaam thi jab juda huay thay hum, na toot kar pyar kia or na ro sakay hum, na zamany say kuch kaha hum nay, barbad ho gaye bari saadgi say hum...! 


4)Koe mila hi nahi jis ko wafa date. Her ik ne dokha diya kis kis ko saza dete. ye humara zarf tha k khamosh rahe dastan sunate to mehfil ko rula dete. 


5)Tum dur ho¢â‚¬Â¦ aur pas bhi,! Tum hansi ho ¢â‚¬Â¦ aur aansu bhi! Tum Mere man ki shanti ho.. aur dil ki bechaini bhi! Tum meri amanat ho.. aur ek sapna bhi! 


6)Girti hoi dewar ka humderd hoon Lakin charty hoy sourg ki prus-thish nahi karta humdard e ehbab se drta hoo lakin zakhm too rakhta hoo lakin nooma'ish nahi karta 


7)Kitna khusnuma hoga wo meri maut ka manjar, Jab mujhe thukrane wale khud mujhe pane ke liye, aansu bahayange,,, 8)aine ek pathar se dhoka khaya tha, Bada hasin dhoka khaya tha, Aaj dur jakar wo baithe hai humse, Kabhi uske liye humne kisi ko thukraya tha... 


9)Na Ruthna Humse Hum Mar Jayenge, Dil Ki Duniya Tabaah Kar Jayenge, Pyar Kiya He Humne Koi Mazak Nahi, Dil Ki Dhadkan Tere Naam Kr Jayenge… 


10)Betay pal wapas la nahi sakte Sukhe phool wapas khila nahi sakte Kabhi kabhi lagta hai aap hamein bhul gaye par dil kehta hai k aap hamein bhula nai sakte… 


11)Sheeshe ke dil me thi tasveer teri bassi, Sheesha toh tod diya, parr tasveer na chura saki.. Mila kya tujhe mere iss dil se khelkar, Jaan hi chahiye thi toh maang kar dekhi hoti.. 


12)Ruthi jo zindgi to mna lenge hum. Mile jo gum to seh lenge hum. Bus aap rehna hamesa sath hamare to Niklate aansuo me bhi muskura lenge hum. I miss you. 


13)Wo humko patthar or khud ko DIL keh kr muskuraya karte hain, Wo shayad nahi jante k patthar to patthar hi rehte hain, Lekin DIL hi aksar badal jaaya krte h. 


4)Ab Bhi tza hai zakhm sine me Bin tere kya rakha hai jine me Hum to zinda hai tera sath pane ko Warna der nahi lagti hai Duniya chood ke jane me 


15)chahnay walay muqaddar say mila kartay hein... usnay es baat ko tasleem kiya meray janay kay baad... 


16)KiTna AsaaN Hai kiSii Ko ApNa KehNa. . JaB TaQDeeR FaiSLaY SUnaTi Hai TO RoYa Bhii NaHii jaTa..... 


17)Na janay ho gaya hun is qadar hasas main kab say kisi say baat karta hun to ankhain bheeg jati hain... 18)Shikayat ye nahi k us ney zulm kia hai, , , , Gila hai tu sirf itna k us ney zulm ki intiha nahi ki..  


19)Muskarte hanste deep tum jalana, Jivan main nai khushiyon ko lana, Dukh dard apne bhool kar, Sabko gale lagna, sabko gale lagna… 


20)Laxmi Aayegi Itni Ki Sab Jagah Naam Hoga, Din Raat Vyapar Bade Itna Adhik Kaam Hoga, Ghar Pariwar Samaj Me Banoge Sartaj, Yehi Kamna Hai Hamari Aap Ke Liye Diwali Ki Dhero Shubh Kamanaye… 


21)Charo Aur Diya Jalaao, Apne Ghar Ko Khub Sajaao Aaj Ki Raat Pataakhen Bajaao, Diwali Ko Achhi Tarah Manaao, 


22)Dosto se har lamhe me diwali hai, Dosti ki ye dunia diwani hai, dosto ke bina jindgi bekar hai, dosto se hi to jindgi me bahar hai… 


23)Door jakar bhi hum door jaa na sakenge, Kitna royenge hum bata na sakenge, Gham iska nahi ki aap mil na sakoge, Dard is baat ka hoga ki hum aapko bhula na sakenge… 


24)Jise dil ki kalam or baose ki ink kahete hai Jise lamho ki kitab or yaado ka cover kahete hai Yahi wo subject hai jise Log pyar kahete hai… 


25)Dekhi jo surat aapki Ye dil bechara machal gaya Rakhna hifajat se apni adaa ko Adaa pe aapki ye dil ghayal ho gaya... 


26)Teri Yaad mein hum khud ko bhula baithe kya aad karte tum hume jab hum apni hasti hi mitha baithe, Guma hota jo kabhi tere ishq ka Isi dar se hum apni hasti hi mitha baithe…… 


27)Dekhi jo surat aapki Ye dil bechara machal gaya Rakhna hifajat se apni adaa ko Adaa pe aapki ye dil ghayal ho gaya... 


28)Zindgi ki akhri saam likhte hain Aap yaad me gujare pal tamam likhte hain bo kalam bhi dibani hp jaati hai Aap ki jis kalam se hum Aap ka naam likhte hain… 


29)Dil ki baat aankhon se keh gaye, Wo rakhe hue jahar ko apne haathon se peela gaye…. Karte kaise inkaar ham unhe maut se, jab unki pehli nazar pe hi ham mar gaye…. 


30)aksar jb erado mai jb chot lag jati hai . uske baad na jane kyu neend nhi ati hai. ye accha khayal hai jindadi jeene ka, jindagi jaha se khatam hui nayi suruvaat waha ati hai … 


31)Ishq me aise arma bhi hote hain, Khuli ankhon me bhi khwab hote hain. Gam me hi ashq behte hain, Par hansti ankhon me bhi shailab hote hain...


32)aksar jb erado mai jb chot lag jati hai . uske baad na jane kyu neend nhi ati hai. ye accha khayal hai jindadi jeene ka, jindagi jaha se khatam hui nayi suruvaat waha ati hai … 


33)Pyar ko log - Mohobbat kehte hain, Kuch log isse bandagi kehte hain, Magar jiss pe hum marte hain usse hum zindagi kehte hain...... 


34)Wo rootha rootha sa lagta hai, Koi tarkeeb batao pass aane ki, Main zindgi girvi rakh sakta hoon, Tum keemat batao usey manane ki… 


35)Yaad kisi ko karna ye baat nahi jataane ki , Dil pe chot dena aadat hai zamane ki ,, Hum aapko bilkul nahi yaad karte , Kyonki yaad kisi ko karna nishani hai bhool jane ki …  

..:

Share And Comment on this








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.