Sunday 9 September 2012

Geetu's pic

1) i am feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love. 

2)Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful 

3)one day Love and friendship met. Love asked-when i already exist why are you here? friendship replied "to make faces smile when u leave the tears 

4)When u feel hot and warm at the same time, when u read over the same line for the tenth time, when you heart and thoughts some one how appear rhyme and when a simple name conquers ur whole mind then ur in deep trouble my friend . u are in what they call "love". 

5)Have you ever noticed how someone can break your heart into tons of little pieces but you still love them with ever little broken piece of it!!!!! 

6)Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we love... 

7)Its time when people you love should know that you love them Its time when people you miss should know that you miss them that is why i keep on saying i love and miss you all the time. 

8)On this day made just for lovers something weighs heavily on my mind yet still I have to question~ Will you be my valentine? There will be no roses delivered no chocolates that taste divine yet none of that matters to me~ Will you be my valentine? There will be no jewelry received from you to me~ that suits me just fine all I want from you is your heart Will you be my valentine? On this day made just for lovers you'll give me your heart, I'll give you mine yet still I have to question
Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.