Sunday 2 September 2012

Mitali's pic


1)Everytime you admire the wonderful things GOD has made, remember u r one of them, wonderful inside & out. U r blessed! U r special and u r loved 



2)I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU 

3)i want ur sweet smile i want to smell ur sweats i want to breathe ur feels i want to hear ur sweet name always i want to hold u in my arms to make u mine i want u inside my heart thats where i feel u will be safe.. be mine always and u shud be mine 

4)GIRL-AM I PRETTY? BOY-NO. GIRL-DO U WANT TO LIVE WITH ME?BOY-NO. GIRL-WILL U CRY IF I LEAVE U?BOY-NO. The girl got hurt and started to cry.the boy pulled her close 2 him nd said U R NOT PRETTY BUT BEAUTIFUL,I DONT WANT TO LIVE WID U...BUT LIVE FOR U,IF U LEAVE ME.....I WONT CRY BUT DIE 

5)Love is not to say, But to understand. Love is not to show, But to feel inside. Love is not to find faults, But to make the best. Love is not to demand, But to sacrifice. Love is not to hurt, But to take care of. Love is not blind, But it doesn't need to see. 

6)Sometimes the World Gives So Many Reason To Hate It.. But Whenever it Happens I Just Stop 'n Think Of You 'n Say How Can I Hate This World When You Are A Part Of It 

7)To have a lovely life; Either, one must have a True Lover Greater than All Friends, Or, One must have a True Friend who Really Cares, More than a Lover...
Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.