Tuesday 21 August 2012

Selena's pic

1) MY LUV 4 U IS 4EVER LASTING AND 4EVER INCREASING BCOZ U 4EVER SHOW ME UR TRUE LUV 
.
.

2)LOVE IS A TEST WHICH STUPID PEOPLE FAIL AND THEN RE-TAKE THE TEST 

3)Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U. Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U. Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U. Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…? 




4)Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical. *A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me, will always stay as a flame in my heart. 

5)Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time * My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never * Love is hard and ll always be, but remember some1 luvs u and that 1 is ME * Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle * LOVE is the medicine for ny kind of pain but be sure.... There is no medicine in the world from the pain given by LOVE 

6)Love is strong yet delicate. It can be broken. To truly love is to understand this. To be in love is to respect this. 

7)No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age. * Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.
Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.