Friday 31 August 2012

Shipra's pic

1)I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and I kept looking at you, for the rose isn't as beautiful as you 

2)Mesmerize me in ur tender lovin care, Staring in the eyes of sum-one so rare, Dat special feeling i cant bear, 

3)I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU 

4)LOVE never says who ru b/c love knows u r mine,love never asks where do u live b/c love knows u live inmy heart,Love never says what do u do b/c love knows u play with emotions,love never asks do u love me b/c love knows "I LOVE U" 


5)i want ur sweet smile i want to smell ur sweats i want to breathe ur feels i want to hear ur sweet name always i want to hold u in my arms to make u mine i want u inside my heart thats where i feel u will be safe.. be mine always and u shud be mine becoz Copyright www.lovelysms.com U HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART AND CAPTIVATED MY SOUL 

6)Somebody is thinking of you. Somebody is caring about you. Somebody misses you. Somebody wants to talk to you. Somebody is very proud of you. bring my sms papers messages are thinking about u
Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.