Sunday 19 August 2012

Sarah's pic

1) If I never met you, I wouldn\'t like you. If I didn\'t like you, I wouldn\'t love you. If I didn\'t love you, I wouldn\'t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will. 

2)We went as far as Da Sea We went as far as da desert We saw da moon and da stars But never reached space But u still left a space in my heart one dat cud never be replaced 

3)People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again * Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending. * You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again. * I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU! * I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. * One day youll ask me: whats more important to you, me or your life? ill say my life and youll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life. 

4)Chiragon se andhere door ho jate..... to chand ki chahat kise hoti..... kat sakti akeli yeh zindgi.... to pyar naam ki chiz hi kyon hoti. 

5)Kisiko apna banane me dar lagti hai, ek vada nibhane me dar lagti hai, pyar to pal bhar me ho jata hai, magar unhe bhulane me umar lagti hai.!! @Teri berukhi ko bhi rutba diya humne. Dosti ka har farz ada kiya humne,Mat sochna ki humne tumhe bhula diya,Khuda se pehle tera sazda kiya humne.!! 

6)Dilo ko kharidne wale hazar mil jayege, tumko daga dene wale bar-bar mil jayege, Milega na tumko hum jaisa koi, Milne ko to dost beshumar mil jayenge.!! Bahoot tamanna thi, rishto ke aashiyan banane ki, Bana chuke toh lag gayi Nazar zammane ki. Usi ka karz hai jo aaj hain aankhon mein aansoo, Saza mili hai hume muskurane ki !! 

7)Zindagi me kabhi to mujhe yaad karoge, Mehfil me nahi to tanhai me fariyaad karoge. Humsa na mila hai na milega koi, aur tab apni Kismat pe naaz karoge.!! I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!!
Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.