Sunday 13 May 2012

MY LOVE FOR MY MOTHER

1)"M" is for the million things she gave me, 
    "O" means only that she's growing old, 
    "T" is for the tears she shed to save me, 
    "H" is for her heart of purest gold, 
    "E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining, 
    "R" means right, and right she'll always be. 


2)Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs...
   since the payment is pure love. 


3)When I came home in the rain, My Brother Asked: 
   Why U Didn't take an Umbrella. 
   Sister:(Advised) why didn't U wait till rain stopped.
   Father(Angrily): Warned! only after getting cold, U will realize. 
  
  Mother: while drying my Hair, said, "STUPID RAIN! couldn't it
  wait, till my child came home." Thats MAA (Mother)
Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.