Sunday 6 January 2013

Love in heart

1)A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

  2)Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.

3)The heart speaks a language the mind can not even hear, let alone understand 

4)The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your actions will be 



5)I look into your eyes & see the universe not yet born 

6)Love doesn't limit itself to relationships: it is a celebration of life.  

7)Life is what happens when you plan to do other things 8)If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I'd sleep forever 

9)If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I'd sleep forever 

10)I love you" takes 3 seconds to say, 3 hours to explain, and a lifetime to prove. 

11)I love you" takes 3 seconds to say, 3 hours to explain, and a lifetime to prove. 

12)Fall in love so madly that every leaf whispers words of love to your lover. Every raindrop explodes with only one word as it hits the Earth. 

13)Who has not experienced the absence of love knows nothing of love 

14)Love starts when people don't need it and ends when they need it the most 

15)The most intelligent thing we can do is love, not reason 

16)Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop 

17)Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything. 

18)I ______U (Trust, Care, Share, Miss, Adore, Kiss, Hug,) bcoz I ______U. ( Love, Like) Fill in the blank's send to me I Lyk Evry1 Bt I Luv 1ly 1 I Lyk 4 Evry1 Bt I Breath 4 1ly 1 I Talk 2 Evry1 Bt I Share Evrything 2 1ly 1 I Smile Wid Evry1 Bt Smile Is 4 1ly 1 I M 4 Evry1 Bt I Belong 2 1ly 1 N Dat 1 Is 1ly U 

19)you can show love 2 everyone but u can show anger to only who is close 2 U, so "anger" is always higher "love".. Life is very short, so break silly rules. Forgive quickly, Believe slowly, Love truly, Laugh loudly & Never avoid anything that makes you smile.. every time ur at my sight , u luk a little more bright . somethime the moon shies , and hids somewhere in the sky . but wat is there to do ? i can hardly breath when ur in front of me . not a day go by , that i havent thought of u. 

20)Immature love says: I love u bcoz Ineed u . – . – . >>-’. - — - .’—> ‘ .. ‘ mature love says: I need u bcoz I love u 

21)Heart can skip beat for a while. Memories can be kept in a file A Desert can replace the Nile But nothing can stop a Smile When your NAME comes on my Mobile 

22)Jeene ki usne hume nayi ada di H Khush rehne ki usne dua di H Aye Khuda usko sara jaha dena Jisne apne dil me hume jagah di H 

23)Aag suraj me hoti hai, Jalna zameen ko padta H Mohabbat nigahe karti hain, Tadapna dil ko padta H Dil Ke Bazaar Me Doulat Nahi Dehki Jati Pyar Ho Jaye To Surat Nahi Dekhi Jati Ek Hi Insan Par Luta Do Sab Kuch Kyonki Pasand ho Cheez to To Kimat Nahi dekhi Jati 

24)Pyar Humne Kiya Hai Pyar Tumne Kiya H Yaar Phir Imtihaan Kyon Zamane Ne Liya H Tu dekh ya na dekh, tere dekhne ka gham nahi, par teri ye na dekhne ki ada dekhne se kam nahi.. Haal-e-dil ae dilbar hum tujhe kaise kahen, Jo dard hai dil me use kaise sahen, Rone se teri tasveer kahin mit na jaye par, Jab dard hai dil me to ashk kaise na bahen. 

25)Zulfon me teri hai meri jannat basi, Har gam ko chuupa leti hai teri ye dilkash hansi.. Meri har yaad me teri surat hai basi, Jo tum mil jao to meri duniya me aa jaye dilkashi.. Aansu Hai Ankho Me Par Beh Nahi Sakte Duniawalo Se Darte Hain Islie Kuch Keh Nahi Sakte Par Ye to Aap Bhi Samajhte Honge Ki Hum Aapke Bina Reh Nahi Sakte Ishq tujhse karta hoon main zindagi se zyada Main darta nahi maut se teri judaii se zyada Chahe to aazmale mujhe kisi aur se zyada Meri zindagi me kuch nahi teri mohabbat se zyada



Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.