Monday 28 January 2013

My new pic

1)Though my alarm wakes me up in the morning, The one I wake up for is you. Though food fills my stomach and water quenches my thirst, The one that fills me up is you. And still when life is being so good to me and words I utter so few, The only words my heart wants to convey is: I truly love you!

2)Is there anything in this world that I will hide from you? In dark times I will smile for you. For you my heart beats and my feeling is pure. Ask just once and I could die for you! 








 3)Times have not been great, but together we came so far. Through the darkest night, you have been my brightest star. Your love has made me blind and you alone I see. In this barren life of mine, you are the most fragrant flower! 



4)Times have not been great, but together we came so far. Through the darkest night, you have been my brightest star. Your love has made me blind and you alone I see. In this barren life of mine, you are the most fragrant flower! 

5)You have brought me warmth and serenity, through the coldest day. I cannot fathom life, if far from me you would stay. Life is not a bed of roses, but you have brought me love untold. We'll stand by each other no matter what & watch our love unfold. 

6)If I could write about you, the world wouldn’t be able to hold so many books. If I could continue dreaming about you, there wouldn’t be enough sleepy nights. If I could start to talk about you, there would not be enough words. So all I want to say you is a simple, unpretentious, pure “I Love You” 

7)Yeah we fight, and cry sometimes too. Yes we disagree and it hurt a lot…its true. But stay strong my love, you are my angel from above. I have always and will always love and watch over you! 

8)Words feel so inadequate to describe my heart feels. You've overpowered my mind, just like an assassins steal. I feel helpless some times; my words feel so few, All I want from now to ever is to stay and love YOU! 

9)You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to you, but you’ll always be special to me. 

10)To be honest with you, I do not have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart that is aching to see you smile again. 

11)Every hour I think of you, every minute I think of you, every second I think of you, I live for you and I die for you 

12)Here is my heart; it is yours, so take it, treat it gently and please do not break it. It’s full of love that’s good and true, so please keep it always close to you. 

13)Love is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end, because love is all there is. 

14)I know I am in love with you because I see my whole world in your hazel eyes and your eyes everywhere in the world. 

15)Words aren't enough to tell you how wonderful you are. Although, I am making a small attempt to tell you so. The fact remains, I love you. 

16)Sending someone messages to greet them all the best and convey your good luck to them can be done with the help of wish you all the best messages. Such messages are sent to people to wish them all the best for a specific purpose. Sample Wish You All the Best Messages Your journey toward 

17)Colleagues in any field of work play a very important role. They help us in carrying our various tasks and duties. To such colleagues, messages are sent with a motive to greet them with an all the best wish and send them good luck wishes for their work or any other purpose. Such messages which 

18)Farewell is marked by mixed feelings of sadness for leaving a particular place and happiness for entering a new phase. At this point of time, all the best messages for farewell are exchanged between the people to greet each other with good luck wishes on the day of farewell and wish them all the best 

19)All those messages which an individual or an entity writes to a someone to wish him/her all the best for a certain venture/competition/exam or any other event are known as all the very best messages. These messages must be extremely warm and heartfelt in nature. Given below for your reference are a few samples 

20)All the best messages for the boss refer to all those messages which as individual send to his to her boss, sending him or her best wishes. The messages may be sent to wish the boss on a number of different occasions such as an upcoming presentation or a personal reason etc. For convenience we 

21)Cute all the best messages are the messages which an individual writes for the purpose of sending to the recipient his or her best wishes. The occasion for wishing all the best are varied for example an exam, a competition or first day at new job etc. Sample Cute All the Best Messages Hey there 

22)Life is the most beautiful gift of all! Life comes in many packages and along with many surprises and all the best messages of life are necessary to carry on. These messages can be general in nature or characterize a specific occasion. Whatever be the occasion, everyone needs a bit of luck in life and 

23)Love is forever! All the best messages of love strengthen this fact and spread the confidence and provide the courage to forever be in love. This type of message can be sent by friends, family, colleagues, classmates, and even people in your social network. All the best messages of love exude warmth and care towards 

24)A sweet and a healthy love is the one which is expressed and showered with lots of intense care and concern. Sometimes this care is shown amongst the lovers through the exchange of messages. Such messages that a person sends to his/her lover to ask them to take care are called as take care my 

25)It is always necessary to cheer a person who is not in pink of his health or is unwell due to some reason. At this point of time, funny take care messages are sent to that person to bring liveliness and spark to his existing situation. These messages are sent to tell the reader 

26)A person undergoing illness or the one who is feeling sick is always advised to take healthy and good care of his body. This can be done through the exchange of messages that are called as take good care messages. These messages may also be sent casually to a person to instruct him to take 

27)When a person is sick or is suffering from any kind of illness, he receives messages from his friends, family or relatives, wishing and blessing him to get well soon. Such types of messages are called as take care and get well soon messages. These messages are written to inform the reader to take proper 

28)Romance is known to be the most amazing part of life, and romance when mixed with care becomes true love. Here are some romantic take care messages for your loved ones. Sample Romantic Take Care Messages: Sending my warm wishes through the wind to you. Hope you feel my warmth, my love and my care 

29)Morning and night is the time when we mostly think about our loved ones. Following are some Good night take care messages for the special people in your life, whom you can tell that they are in your thoughts and will be there throughout the night. Sample Good Night Take Care Messages: I am going 

30)Love is often accompanied by care, and care gives love its true meaning. We always tend to take good care of our loved ones, but here are a few Take care messages for her which you can send her to remind that she is a beautiful gift in your life and she should take good [.


Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.