Friday 18 January 2013

True love sms

1)let me write another sad poem my own They said love is everything So far only thing i felt was pain With a sword cut your head Get out of the trouble And enter the garden's gate You might not like it at the beginning Once inside, you will be melt

2)Couldn't he hear me hear my cries of pain Couldn't he understand, understand my tears of shame With the "no" that left me, the expression truly meant, he interpreted it backward thinking it was a "yes" I sent Left me there afterwards cold and alone. Feeling soiled, used he never heard my agonizing moan. Cut me bad hurt me deep let me be bring forever sleep. Not once, not twice too many to count. Too scared, too ashamed every man I doubt Though brief the time it felt like an eternity And knowing this ironic guilt shall always stay with me........... 

3)Some people wonder what happen Some people watch things happen Some people make things happen 





4)O Never say that I was false of heart, Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify! As easy might I from myself depart, As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie: That is my home of love; if I have ranged, Like him that travels I return again, Just to the time, not with the time exchanged, So that myself bring water for my stain. Never believe, though in my nature reign'd All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood, That it could so prepost'rously be stain'd, To leave for nothing all thy sum of good: 

5)Cold in the earth?and the deep snow piled above thee, Far, far removed, cold in the dreary grave! Have I forgot, my only Love, to love thee, Severed at last by Time's all-severing wave? Now, when alone, do my thoughts no longer hover Over the mountains, on that northern shore, Resting their wings where heath and fern-leaves cover That noble heart for ever, ever more? Cold in the earth, and fifteen wild Decembers From those brown hills have melted into spring: 

6)it's hard to describe how I feel right now I want to explain it but I don't know how I cant believe its come to this it's our world, not just his no matter how hard we .......... 

7)Feel broken down, my body aches My heart it bleeds from past mistakes Can't stop the tears, they fall like rain The words are spinning 'round my brain So scared and .... 

8)Depression is running through my head, These thoughts make me think of death, A darkness which blanks my mind, A walk through the graveyard, what can I find? Black shadows walk in ... 

9)Stress is eating at me every minute and second of the day, how do I cope with the horrible effects and make it go away? I feel so tired and run down and I don't sleep, I lie in bed at night .......... 

10)Falling from darkness To a place I don't know Everything's moving with no place to go I feel so alone and scared As I fall, I wonder, "Is anyone there?" 

11)I dont understand why cant you see just what your yelling is doing to me open your eyes take a look you used to read me like a book but times have changed as they tend to .......... 

12)I tell myself that everything's going to be ok, that there is no reason for all this pain. The time it took to change, the time it took to see all those mistakes. The life I had, I can't .......... 

13)Endless footsteps lead on along the ground The grieving people that were here cannot be found The black clouds come and hide the crying sky Amid those timeworn, lonely echoes of 

14)Three years ago my papa died, I remember all the tears I cried. I remember the times of basketball, Eating ice cream, cookies, and all. He went through so much pain, I don’t .......... 

15)So many tears shed in the dark of night, hidden away in our private thoughts only to be shelved with morning's first light because of no courage to speak of the pain this part of our ...... 

16)BEAUTY doesn’t make love but love makes BEAUTY ; BREAK everything but never BREAK the HEART; HEART is the music, PLAY it but never play WITH it. 

17)Love hurts when you break up with some one. Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you But love hurts the most when the person, you love has no idea how you feel. 

18)Love is like a Ice Cube, D Harder U Hold on to it, D faster It’ll disappear. Al you’ll have in ur hand will B Tears of Crushed Love… 

19)U promised 2 take care of me but u hurt me, U promised me 2 bring me joy but u brought me tears, U promised me ur Love but u gave me PAIN… ME? I promised u Nothing but I gave u Everything! 

20)Never talk about feelings, if they aren’t really there Never hold my hand, if you going to break my heart Never say you are going to, if you don’t plan to start Never look in my eyes, if all you do is lie Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye 

21)Heart is equal to a mirror, Mirror shows reflection, & Heart shows affection. Both have one equal quality, can’t be reformed once broken.! 

22)The Body Is A House Of Many Windows : There We All Sit, Showing Ourselves And Crying On The Passers-By To Come And Love Us. 

23)There Have Been Times, When I Have Deliberately, Tried To Take My Life, I Think I Must Have Been, Crying For Some Attention. 

24)Crying Is Right At Hand, In The Smothering Dark, Closed Inside Someone Else, When You See How Everything, You Can Ever Accomplish, Will End Up As Trash. 

25)When You Were Born, You Cried And Every Body Else Was Happy. The Only Question That Matters Is This : When You Die, Will You Be Happy When Everybody Else Is Crying? 

26)You Know Somebody, And They Cry For You. They Stay Awake At Night, And Dream Of You. I Bet You Never , Even Know They Do, But Somebody Crying For You. 

27)The Day Was The Last The Day Was Gone The Day Was Sad The Day Made Me Mad B’coz You Left My Heart 

28)In your arms Let me be held, Held captive by your charms, And let the world behold How two souls meld, How they come true ~ The fairy tales oft told? In the way the moon Disappears in the clouds, And reappears with a blush, Let?s disappear in a mist, Away from the crowds, In a secretive hush, And let me return? kissed! Is this my reality, is this a dream? I may keep asking myself this. And pinch my cheeks, softly, And hold me, and hug me, and kiss. And I shall know that there is YOU? And I shall know that dreams come true 

29)Welcome aboard to “Sweet Dreams” airline, All passengers on bed hug ur pillows, As the flight will be leaving soon to dream land. Enjoy ur time… 

30)Somewhere Out There Beneath The Pale Moon Light Someone Thinking Of U somewhere Out There Where Dreams Come True…  

31)People Love Money but I Love U Honey, People Love red Shirt but I Love your red Heart, People Love black Ties but I Love your black Eyes, People Love cold Air but I Love your black Hairs, People Love sailing Ships but I Love kissing your Lips, People Love Ice Creams but I Love to see you 

32)An excellent saying “The Dream is not what you see in sleep, Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep.” Good morning 

33)All The Tiredness Of The Day Is Waiting On Ur Bed, To Gift U Some Wonderful Relaxation.. Enjoy The Sleep With Coolest Dreams Of Ur Desire… 

34)Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight, Let the sweetest person come in ur dream tonight…. But don’t make it a habit because I m not free every night. 

35)Master of puppets is pulling ur strings, twisting ur mind n Smashing ur dreams. blinded by me,u can’t see a thing 

36)As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, All the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams & Good Night

Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.