Wednesday 31 October 2012

My sweet pic and sms

1)Im d Best Heart Surgeon in d Wrld! coz I made a little place in Ur HEART widout cuting& spoilng blood! Hope U'r glad 2 have a Lovely Killer like Me 

2)True frnds r like upper n lower eyelieds. They often meet bcoz they miss each other, Bt when they meet they don't see d world around dat's frndship 

3)i don't want 2 just be ur friend My feelings are too deep Remember always My heart is forever yours to keep 






4)Some day if i die.. don't think dat i forgot u.... just have a look towords sky! my tears will be a rain drop on ur cheeks 2 say "hey i m still with you 

5)Cute Way TØ Express The LØve: "My Life did not begin with you.., But I wish my Life should end with you 

6)Nobody understands love," the writer admits. "It seems to be Universal. Timeless. Yet, it's also very individual, filtered by our own lives and expectations. 

7)2 things nvr defined in whole life- 1st is luv,bcoz u nvr know who luvs u how much.,:) 2nd is frnds bcoz u nvr knw how deeply these stupids care about u 

8)How can I even describe. What it is you do to me. You've taken over my senses. I've lost touch with reality. 

9)A good heart & a good nature R 2 different issues, A good heart can win many relationships, But a good nature can win many hearts. 

10)Dont waste ur affection to a wrong 1 who is nt responding, but dont miss to keep ur affection to the right 1 who respects it. 

11)Attraction is the temporary love". but "love is d permanent attraction". Just a game of words but makes lot of difference in life 

12)Respect the emotions in somone's heart, Rather than d expressions on som1's face. Coz, expression is just d formality, bt emotions r the reality.



Share And Comment on this

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Very good love definition,I never heard
    ask your friend,Dekha nai kota nai, I am I don't carry thatlove,only write down on page, everything done,because nobody can't write like me. And that winner gold medal, koto kosto kore, You don't love me,If all collect How many book could be, still doubt,You no good man

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.