Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sheena's pic

1)I only wish to be the fountain of love. From which you drink, Every drop promising eternal passion.

2)You may only be one person to the world but you are the world to me. 

3)A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me. Together forever and never apart, Maybe in distance, but never in heart 

4)I sought for Love. But Love ran away from me. I sought my Soul. But my Soul I couldn't see. Then I sought You, And I found all three 

5)Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. You have the key to my heart. Please open it. 

6)Were I to die tomorrow, the last thing I hope to hear is your voice. 

7)My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together, And throw away the key 

8)True love doesn't have a happy ending. True love doesn't have an ending. You are my love. 

9)A heart that loves is always young. I'm your baby. 

10)I would rather have one breath of your hair, one kiss from your mouth, one touch of your hand, than eternity without them 

11)Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing? Come back to me- and forgive everything 

12)Seasons change, winter to spring. I love you. Until the end of time. 

13)Other men say they have seen angels, but I have seen you and you are enough for me 

14)I love you, I love but you with a love that shall not die, Till the sun grows cold, And the stars grow old. 

15)Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and m yours forever 

16)Your voice makes me tremble inside, your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild 

17)My love for you is a journey; Starting at forever, And ending at never 

18)Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale. You're my fairy tale



Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.