Thursday 18 October 2012

Peehu's pic

1)It is madness says reason It is what it is says love It is unhappiness says caution It is nothing but pain says fear It has no future says insight It is what it is says love It is ridiculous says pride It is foolish says caution It is impossible says experience It is what it is says love. 





 2)At first I fell in love with the brightness of your eyes with your laugh with your joy in life Now I love your weeping too and your fear of life and the helplessness in your eyes But I will help you with your fear for my joy in life is still the brightness of your eyes 

3)Not nothing without you but not the same Not nothing without you but perhaps less Not nothing but less and less Perhaps not nothing without you but not much more 

4)Being able to breathe out one's unhappiness breathe out deeply so that one can breathe in again And perhaps also being able to speak one's unhappiness in words in real words which are coherent and make sense and which one can understand oneself and which perhaps someone else can understand or could understand And being able to try That again would almost be happiness 

5)As I sit here all alone, Thinking of you all day long My mind can't help but wonder Why we didn't last forever. I knew it was the right thing to do For we contrasted each other. But deep in my heart, I still love you And God knows how much I need you. Our love . . . sweet and fair: In my heart, it will always be there. It was delightful and pure Very clear and not obscure. Our love, I thought, had a strong foundation For it grew from friendship, not infatuation unlike others It was no physical attraction Just plain thoughtfulness and affection. And in my heart, the mourning never stops For our love, though strong, was defeated No! Not by hatred, not by fright But by a single word, that is . . . PRIDE. 

6)Love conquers all is what they say always on the roll like a ball in play. Love then is what I see In you each day Hoping you're same with me to be happy and gay. Love then seems to grow with you near to me a chance of love - to flow From you, to me. For each day, new hope Each day, new dream In your move, my hope In your arms, my dream But you seem not to learn and seem not to care You broke away my yearn to others, you stare. I tried to forget you Even if you're on step away cause for me, it seems, You seem so far away. 

7)Thoughts burned through me then tears in my eyes The truth came out but they were really lies Coming to know you mean everything But your love I conclude was nothing. All of this never existed, never lived Cause there was no real love to give. When you came to me I then realized That your love and beauty were all but lies... 

8)One day I saw you talking with my friend I tried to ignore the smile you send. I talked to her while you stared Then I steered away as if I don't care. Days passed and I tried to forget your smile, And I decided that you've got no style. But I just can't get you out of my mind, And this is what I tried to hide. Without realizing it, I always looked for you. I got attracted without meaning to. They say that this weird feeling will pass, But to me it seemed to last In desperation I tried to enjoy it, Hoping my feelings will decrease a little bit. Bit it seemed to be getting stronger And I couldn't wait any longer. At last we finally met I held your gaze for a moment - My eyes are questioning, I tried to see your negative side, I know my eyes don't lie. I saw that you're conceited and beastful I don't know why am I being a fool. I saw all these things but it's still the same, Without knowing it I always say your name. Nothing changes, as far as I'm concerned, I guess love is really blind And that some people use their hearts instead of mind, I konw I'm one of them but what can I do? I can't help it if I fell in love with you. I've never felt this way before I felt my heart begin to soar. Each time you talk to me I keep hoping yöu'll say you love me. Now I know that this is love, It was supposed to be a gift from above. But why am I not enjoying? Instead I feel like suffering. I love you...



Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.