Tuesday 23 October 2012

Suhani's pic

1)If A Raindrop Would Mean “i Love You” And You Would Ask Me How Much I Love You, I Bet You That It Would Rain All Day 

2)Heart Speaks More When Eyes Start Looking At Someone Silently And Life Seems To Have A Meaning When Someone Starts To Read Those Eyes Silently 




3)I Love You My Eyes I Love You My Nose I Love You My Eears Still I Love You 

4)Your Weakness Is My Beauty. I Know That You Want Me. Stop Being Such A Jerk And Star Chasing Me 

5)Love Makes Life So Confusing But Without Love Would You Want To Live 

6)Give Laugh To All, But Smile To One Cheeks To All, But Lips To One Luv To All, But Heart To One Let Everybody Luv U, But U Luv Only One 

7)Love Is Sweet Poison: Do Not Consume Without Your Beloved’s Advise And Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Keep It In Cool And Dark Place 

8)Judge- Why Did U Attackd Dis Young Man.? . Old Lady- This Rascal Grabbed Me, Took My Clothes Off, Threw Me On D Bed Shouted April Fool. 

9)Feelings Are Many But Words Are Few, Clouds Are Dark But Sky Is Blue; Love Is A Paper, Life Is Glue, Every Thing Is False, Only My Love Is True.. 

10)Don't Walk In Front Of Me, I May Not Follow Don't Walk Behind Me, I May Not Lead Walk Beside Me, And Just Be My Friend. 

11)I’m Sorry If I Have Caused You Pain, And Much More Pain That I Might Have And Could Have Caused Her…i’m Sorry For My Fragility –that Must Have Been A Gr 

12)No One Could Actually Say That You Deserve Better Cause The Best Thing That You Deserve Will Always Be Your Choice 

13)True Love Is Like A Pillow. U Could Hug It When Ur In Trouble. U Could Cry On It When Ur In Pain. U Could Embrace It When Ur Happy. Want True Love 

14)I Love You Coz You Have Unique Powers:- You Get Wet Without Water. You Bleed Without Injury And You Make Boneless Things Hard. 

15)I Think You Are Very Careless! U Come Leave Things Behind! See Now What U Have Left? U Just Came In My Mind And Left A Smile On My Face 

16)Love With Love + Care = Mom Love + Fear = Father Love + Help = Sister Love + Fight = Brother Love + Life = Wife / Husband Love+fear+help+fight+life = Frie



Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.