Wednesday 24 October 2012

Simran's pic

1)u mean alot to me You, do you remember me? Like I remember you? Do you spend your life Going back in your mind to that time? Because I, I walk the streets alone I hate being on my own And everyone can see that I really fell And I’m going through hell Thinking about you with somebody else 

 2)How, How could we go wrong It was so good and now it’s gone And I pray at night that our paths soon will cross And what we had isn’t lost Cause you’re always right here in my thoughts 







3)A Little Girl and Her Father were Crossing a Bridge. The Father was Kind of Scared So He Asked His Little Daughter “Sweetheart, please Hold my Hand So that You Don’t Fall into the River.” The Little Girl Said, “No, Dad. You Hold my Hand.” “What’s the Difference? Asked the puzzled Father. “There’s a Big Difference” replied the Little Girl. “If i Hold Ur Hand and Something Happens to me, Chances r dat i may Let Ur Hand Go. But if U Hold my Hand, i Know For 

4)Somebody wants you Somebody needs you Somebody dreams about you every single night Somebody can’t breath without you, it’s lonely Somebody hopes that one day you will see That Somebody’s Me 

5)When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in deep trouble my friend you are in what they call, love . 

6)Make A Promise To Yourself, Always To Choose The Best Things In Life, To Hold On To Your Dreams, To Believe In Your Ideas And Follow Ur Heart, Because Life Is Beautiful Just Like You 

7)I knew no beauty, until you appeared. I knew no sweetness until you came. I knew no joy, until you cared. I knew no sorrow, until you left. I know you will come back, and make me love again. 

8)Days are too BUSY.. Hours are too FEW.. Seconds are too FAST.. but there is Always a time for me to ask.. How R U? n Hope Ur FINE.. MISS U! 

9)Someone ask me to describe u in two words he expect me to answer The Best but i did not answer i just smiled and said No Comparison



Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.