Saturday 6 October 2012

Suri's pic

1)I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment 

2)sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 

3)Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever 


4)What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me? 




5)You must be a good runner because you arealways running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always 

6)i cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much i love you, if you wanna know about this.just search my self in ur heart 

7)If every one forgets u,iam with u, if every 1 lets u down iam with u, if every 1 betrays u iam still with u, But if every 1 likes u sorry i i i am with them. 

8)When Nights are long & Friends are few, I sit by my Window & think of u. a silent whisper a silent tear. with all my Heart i wish you were here 

9)not everything dat counts is counted and not evrything dat counted count.i didn't count how many times i thought of u, but what counts is dat i did. i love u 

10)you are the parts of being mine and i hope i alwys be a parts of you to bring to youre life a plenty of happiness naah



Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.