Saturday 4 May 2013

Mere Tera Love Shav


1)Lets talk...about people who are Nice & Elegant.. about people who r cute & Beautiful..about people who r Loveable by nature..Lets talk about people like "U"..! 

2)love is blind bt love is not blind just our hearts r blind in love just4u marry . 


3)don't close ur door wn u feel alon, don't close ur heart wen u wan 2 luv, an ddon't ever close ur hands wen u need me coz I vil b hold  

4)Somewhere, some dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u. 

5)You are so sweet you myk da sug jealous, you are so hot you make the sun feel cold buh best of all you are so cute you make da teletubbies look evil 

6)I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but i never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. miss you 

7)MOUNTAINS CAN FLY! OCEANS CAN DRY!! YOU CAN FORGET ME! HOW CAN I!! 

8)I think about you always, and the way you make me smile. like when i look into your eyes, it gives me butterflies. When you hold me in your arms n when my lips connect with yours, its a feelin that i cant explain because i never felt like that before. 

9)When U Love Someone. U make Him/Her a part of Ur soul. U can get rid of Ur body but U can never get Rid Of Ur Soul. 

10)A hopeless man.A feels Difficulty in every chance and a Hopeful man feels a Chance in every difficulty Good Decision comes from experience, but experience comes from bad decision... This is life... So don't worry for any mistake.. Go ahead & learn from them 

11)don't close ur door wn u feel alon, don't close ur heart wen u wan 2 luv, an ddon't ever close ur hands wen u need me coz I vil b holding u til d end. 

12)Good Decision comes from experience, but experience comes from bad decision... This is life... So don't worry for any mistake.. Go ahead & learn from them 

13)If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!  

14)For the world U r someone,But 4 someone u are the world,Life can give u a hundred reasons 2 cry,but u can give life a thousand reasons 2 "SMILE".So alwaYS SMILE 

15)If u want to succeed in ur life: be sweet as honey be regular as clock be fresh as rose be soft as tissue .Be strong as rock .Be smart as me 

16)A memory is golden, maybe that is true. I never wanted memories. I only wanted you sweet as a rose, cute as a kitten is what you !!

Share And Comment on this


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.