Friday 17 May 2013

Sometime in love


1)tears can sometime be more special then smiles....smiles can be given to anyone but tears are only shared 4 people we love 

2)am Parwarish-e-Loh-o-Qalam Kartay Rahain Ge Jo Dil Pe Guzarti Hai, Raqam Kartay Rahain Ge Asbaab-e-Gham-e-Ishq Behem Kartay Rahain Ge Veeraani-e-Dauraan Pe Qaram Kartay Rahain Ge Haan Talkhi-e-Ayyaam Abhee Aur Barhay Gi Haan Ahl-e-Sitam, Mashq-e-Sitam Kartay Rahain Ge Manzoor Ye Talkhi, Ye Sitam Ham Ko Ganwaara Dam Hai Tou Madawaa-e-Alam Kartay Rahain Ge 

3)Mey Khaana Salaamat Hai, Tou Ham Surkhi Mey Se Tazeen-e-Dar-o-Baam-e-Haram Kartay Rahain Ge Baaqi Hai Lahuu Dil Mein Tou Har Ashq Se Paida Rung-e-Lab-o-Rukhsaar-e-Sanam Kartay Rahain Ge Ik Tarz-e-Taghaaful Hai So Wo Un Ko Mubaarak Ik Arz-e-Tamanna Hai So Ham Kartay Rahain Ge 

4)Nashaa-e-Naaz Ne Be-Haal Kia Hai Tum Ko Apne Hee Zor Mein Kamzor Hoi Jaati Ho Mein Koi Aag Nahee, Aach Nahee, Dhoop Nahee Kiun Paseenay Mein Sharaabor Hoi Jaati Ho 5)Teri Ulfat Ke Aadi Hain Ham Is Lye Tou Sharaabi Hain Hum Dil Ke Ander Ameeri Hai Per Dono Haathon Se Khaali Hain Hum Hum Se Chehra Chhupao Nahe Humsafar Tere Saathi Hain Hum Aaj Tak Kuch Bhee Maanga Nahee Sirf Tere Sawaali Hain Hum TU Karay Jo Karay Wo Kabool Zindagi Tujh Se Raazi Hain Hum 

5)Koi Mausam Ho, Dil Mein Hai Tumhaari Yaad Ka Mausam Ke Badla Hee Nahee Jaanan Tumharay Baad Ka Mausam Nahee Tou Aazma Ke Dekh Lo, Kaisay Badalta Hai ? Tumhaaray Muskaraanay Se Dil-e-Nashaad Ka Mausam Kaheen Se Os Haseen Awaaz Ki Khusbuu Pukaaray Gi Tou Is Ke Saath Badlay Ga Dil-e-Barbaad Ka Mausam Qafas Ke Baam-o-Dar Mein Roshni Si Aayi Jaati Hai Chaman Mein Aagaya Shayad Lab-e-Aazaad Ka Mausam Mere Sheher-e-Pareshaan Mein Teri Be-Chaand Raaton Mein Bohat Hee Yaad Karta Hun Teri Bunyaad Ka Mausam Na Koi Gham Khizaan Ka Hai, Na Khwaahish Hai Bahaaron Ki Hamaaray Saath Hai “Amjad” Kisi Ki Yaad Ka Mausam 6)Help, the police put me in prison for looking so damn beautiful!.. they said i need an ugly bastard to get me out... hurry up 

7)Somewhere, some dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u. 

8)You are so sweet you myk da sug jealous, you are so hot you make the sun feel cold buh best of all you are so cute you make da teletubbies look evil 

9)I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but i never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. miss you. 

10)MOUNTAINS CAN FLY! OCEANS CAN DRY!! YOU CAN FORGET ME! HOW CAN I!! 

11)How much do u luv me?If it's 100% cal me,if 80% sms me, if 50% mis cal me ,if 0% ignore me. 

12)yestarday i ask my heart some thing is missing what happen to you. it says their is no heart i miss you my dear . 

13)I think about you always, and the way you make me smile. like when i look into your eyes, it gives me butterflies. When you hold me in your arms n when my lips connect with yours, its a feelin that i cant explain because i never felt like that before. 

14)If your heart is broken tell me, i will get the glue. If your lost in life then call me, ill come and look for you. If your sad then u must text me, its my job to make you smile. If your happy let me know and we\'ll celebrate Vodka style! 

15)If your heart is broken tell me, i will get the glue. If your lost in life then call me, ill come and look for you. If your sad then u must text me, its my job to make you smile. If your happy let me know and we\'ll celebrate Vodka style!
Share And Comment on this



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.