Tuesday 30 July 2013

A Love Wing


1)Each of us are angles with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another. you want to become angle? Come and I will give my wing. Love U So much.

2)I love so much my heart is sure, As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile,Your loving face No one will ever take your place 

3)A Quote By A Guy For His Girl : I Dont Love Or Propose Who Ever I See, Bcoz I m The Gifted IDIOT To My Beautiful Queen. 

4)Never try to examine your love relations because they r like diamonds when you hit them they don't break but may slip away from your life 




5)When i tell u here, i am when i tell u i care, i do... when i tell u i ll never Leave u, i wont. Sum it all..i ll b here, i ll never get tired of caring here 4u & i won't leave you 

6)Jaan hai mujki Jindagi se pyari, jaan ke liye kar du kurban yari, Aab tumse kya chupana… Tum hi to ho na jaan hamari 

7)Kaun rakhta hai yaad naamo ko, Log chehere ko bhool jatey hain, Tum samunder ke baat karti ho, Log aankhon mein doob jatey hain 

8)Phool bankar muskarana zindagi, muskarake gum bhulana zindagi, jeet kar koi khush ho to kya hua, haar kar khushiya manana bhi zindagi… 

9)Mere kuch jazbaat hai kahin khoye hue se, Kaise kahun tumse woh jaise hai sharmaye hue se, Parr din aaaj hai mohabbat ka,ab naa chup rahun, Ye tera hi pyar hai,jaise harr baag chaman khile hue se !! 

10)I realized it today I will love you forever Even if you love me never I love you I really know, Because it’s so hard to let go 

11)Ishq ne hame benaam kar diya, har khushi se hame anjaan kar diya, hamne to kabhi nahi chaha ke hame bhi mohabbat ho, Lekin aap ki ek nazar ne hame nilaam kar diya 

12)Kabhi aana hamare sath, ek sapno ki duniya,apko batayenge, rehna chahoge aap bhi jaha, aisi woh duniya hum dikhayenge 

13)Pyar ko log – Mohobbat kehte hain, Kuch log isse bandagi kehte hain, Magar jiss pe hum marte hain usse hum zindagi kehte hain 1)It is madness says reason It is what it is says love It is unhappiness says caution It is nothing but pain says fear It has no future says insight It is what it is says love It is ridiculous says pride It is foolish says caution It is impossible says experience It is what it is says love. 

 2)At first I fell in love with the brightness of your eyes with your laugh with your joy in life Now I love your weeping too and your fear of life and the helplessness in your eyes But I will help you with your fear for my joy in life is still the brightness of your eyes 

3)Not nothing without you but not the same Not nothing without you but perhaps less Not nothing but less and less Perhaps not nothing without you but not much more 

4)Being able to breathe out one's unhappiness breathe out deeply so that one can breathe in again And perhaps also being able to speak one's unhappiness in words in real words which are coherent and make sense and which one can understand oneself and which perhaps someone else can understand or could understand And being able to try That again would almost be happiness 

5)As I sit here all alone, Thinking of you all day long My mind can't help but wonder Why we didn't last forever. I knew it was the right thing to do For we contrasted each other. But deep in my heart, I still love you And God knows how much I need you. Our love . . . sweet and fair: In my heart, it will always be there. It was delightful 

and pure Very clear and not obscure. Our love, I thought, had a strong foundation For it grew from friendship, not infatuation unlike others It was no physical attraction Just plain thoughtfulness and affection. And in my heart, the mourning never stops For our love, though strong, was defeated No! Not by hatred, not by fright But by a single word, that is . . . PRIDE. 

6)Love conquers all is what they say always on the roll like a ball in play. Love then is what I see In you each day Hoping you're same with me to be happy and gay. Love then seems to grow with you near to me a chance of love - to flow From you, to me. For each day, new hope Each day, new dream In your move, my hope In 

your arms, my dream But you seem not to learn and seem not to care You broke away my yearn to others, you stare. I tried to forget you Even if you're on step away cause for me, it seems, You seem so far away. 

7)Thoughts burned through me then tears in my eyes The truth came out but they were really lies Coming to know you mean everything But your love I conclude was nothing. All of this never existed, never lived Cause there was no real love to give. When you came to me I then realized That your love and beauty were all but lies... 

8)One day I saw you talking with my friend I tried to ignore the smile you send. I talked to her while you stared Then I steered away as if I don't care. Days passed and I tried to forget your smile, And I decided that you've got no style. But I just can't get you out of my mind, And this is what I tried to hide. Without realizing it, I always looked for you. I got attracted without meaning to. They 

say 
that this weird feeling will pass, But to me it seemed to last In desperation I tried to enjoy it, Hoping my feelings will decrease a little bit. Bit it seemed to be getting stronger And I couldn't wait any 

longer. At last we finally met I held your gaze for a moment - My eyes are questioning, I tried to see your negative side, I know my eyes don't lie. I saw that you're conceited and beastful I don't know why am I being a fool. I saw all these things but it's still the same, Without knowing it I always say your name. Nothing changes, as 

far as I'm concerned, I guess love is really blind And that some people use their hearts instead of mind, I konw I'm one of them but what can I do? I can't help it if I fell in love with you. I've never felt this way before I felt my heart begin to soar. Each time you talk to me I keep hoping yöu'll say you love me. Now I know that this is 

love, It was supposed to be a gift from above. But why am I not enjoying? Instead I feel like suffering. I love you... 1)I dont have to win…. To be called a winner…. I dont have to lose…. To be called a looser…. I gave my attention…. I gave my support…. All of this is for a reason…. For my love and respect…. I’ll have to fight for a reason… Reason for my love to shine…. You are

2)They have died without their death, thousands of men not me alone In this world, O my country, thousands have turned silly not me alone All night long eyes did not close and dew fell drop by drop if the morning cups its hand, then O prison, there will be thousands, not me alone. Why 


3)Some one started the whole day wrong– Was it you? Some one robbed the day of its song– Was it you? Early this morning some one frowned; Some one sulked until others scowled; And soon harsh words were passed around– Was it you? Some one started the day aright– Was it you? Some one made 

4)Ek Hunar Hai Jo Kar Gaya Hoon Main, Sab Ke Dilse Utar Gaya Hoon Main, Kaise Apni Hansi Ko Zabt Karun, Sun Raha Hoon Ke Ghar Gaya Hoon Main, Kya Bataun Ke Mar Nahi Paata, Jeete Jee Jab Se Mar Gaya Hoon Main, Ab Hai Bas Apna Saamna Darpesh, Har Kisi Se Guzar Gaya Hoon 

5)Vo kehta hai ki main ek sangdil insan hu, jabki vo janta nhi ki maine sirrf dil lagana sikha hai, vo kehta hai ki use merri zarurat hai, jabki vo janta nhi ki maine sirrf sath nibhana sikha hai, vo kehta hai ki use mhbt mein dard hone laga hai, jabki vo janta nhi ki 

6)Aaj Ek Ardh-nagn ladki ko Ek sabya aurat per haste dekha Wajah bas itni thi ki, aurat ghoongat le gaadi mein Apni izzat ko khud mein samete chup-chap baiti thi Aur woh aadhunik ladki, Kamuk vesh mein chauraah per kadi paros rahi thi apni jism Dunia ko sare-aam 

7)Jab kabhi main yaad aaoo tum apni Ankhe jhuka lena, jab kabhi dil mujhe milne ko chahe apni Ankhe jhuka lena. hum to hamesha tumhare hi khayaalo me rahete hai, aur jab tumhe mera khayaal aaye to apni Ankhe jhuka lena, yeh sach hai jisse bhi hum cahte hai bhula nahi sakte, per jab bhi 

8)Phulo se chehre par veeran si ankhe veeran si ankho main shant sa samandar shant se samandar main soch ki gahrai soch ki gahrai main faili ye tanhai tanhai main karwate badalta ye waqt waqt ki chal sa dhere chalta ye jeevan jeevan main lipte ye zindgi ke faisle faislo se judi ye zindgi ki 1)A true n caring relation doesn’t have 2 speak loud, a soft sms is just enough 2 express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Life  

2)When A Guy Decides That He Wants To Be Your Bestfriend… More Than Your Boyfriend. It means That He Is Afraid Of Losing U 

3)A bf, who is good in English, is teaching his gf about tense. Bf:- YOU LOVE ME. Which tense is it? Gf:- PAST TENSE. 

 4)Boss to an Employee: “Do you believe in life after death?” Employee: “Certainly not! There’s no proof of it”, he replied. Boss: “Well, there is now. After you left early yesterday to go to your uncle’s funeral, he came here looking for you 

5)Khaali jaam liye baithe ho,un aankhon ki baat karo, Raat bahut hai, pyaas bahut hai, Baarsaton ki baat karo, Jo peekar mast huey hain un ke ziker se kya hasil Jin tak jaam nahin pahuncha hai un pyaason ki baat karo Chup rehney se kut na sakegi saadiyon lambi raat yahan, Jin yaadon se dil roshan hai, un yaadon ki baat karo 

Phir palkon par jugnu chamke,aankhon mein ghata si lehrai Thandi hawa ka ziker karo, Kuch bheegi ruton ki baat karo Raat bahut hai, pyaas bahut hai, Baarsaton ki baat karo, Khaali jaam liye baithe ho, un aankhonki baat karo.. 

6)FRIEND.! Who is it? He’s the one who holds ur hand in the crowd to save u & says- “Tu tension mat le, apan sambhal lenge sab”! The one who tap ur back, when u r wrong- “I knew it, aise ghaple bas tu he kar sakta hai”! The one who do everything for u, but then refuses to take thanks- “Ab ye formalty ka natak mat kar”! 

The one who msg u, saying- “Abey kameene, reply to kiya kar”! The one who make u smile & stop ur tears & hmslf start crying. “Aankh me bhi abhi he kachra girna tha, bas tu band kar ab apna ye radio”! Fwded to all friends, even to those who are not in touch or who r far away! 

7)How friendship breaks? Both friends will think, the other is busy.. And will not cont@ct Thinking It m@y be disturbing.. As Time p@sses Both will think let the other cont@ct.. After th@t each will think why i should cont@ct first? Here your frndship will be converted to h@te.. Fin@lly without cont@ct the memory becomes we@k.. They forget e@ch other.. So p@ss this mess@ge to all your 

frnds whom u w@nt 2 s@y ‘JAANE NAHI DENGE TUJHE…’ 

8)Ek Ajeeb Haqiqat 100 Rupye ka note Bahut Zyada lgta h Jab GARIB KO DENA HO” Mgr hotel m baithe ho to Bahut kam lgta h 3 Mint BHAGWAN KO yad karna Bahot Mushkil h, Mgr 3 Ghante ki Film Dekhna Boht Aasan… Pure din mehnat k baad jym jana nahi thakta, Magar jab apne hi ma-baap k per dabane ho to Log tang Aa jate hain.. Is sms ko forwd karna Bahut mushkil hota hai Jab k Fizool Jokes ko 4wd krna Hmara Farz ban jata h 

1)Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

2)I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love. 

3)If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u  

4)1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u 

5)If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world 

6)I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u 

7)When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts 

8)Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place. 

9)You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you! 

10)If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever 

11)You must be a good runner because you arealways running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always..
Share And Comment on this





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.