Sunday 10 February 2013

Deeper love for you


1)If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the touch of your fingers on my skin, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you. ade ghr t ni chli gyi" 

2)ek muskan to mujay ek baar dey do> khuwab mien hi chahy ek baar dey do > bus ek baar kar lo aany ka wadaa> phir chahy umer bhar ka intzar dey do> 

3)yado me teri yad thi, kia yad thi kuch yad nahi, teri yad me sab bhol gaye, kia bhol gaye kuch yad nahi, yad ho tum sirf yad ho tum, q yad ho kuch yad nahi. 

4)MAIN KISI AUR KI HOON ITNA BATA KAR ROI, WO MUJHE MEHNDI LAGEY HATH DIKHA KAR ROI,,, UMAR BHAR KI JUDAI KA KHAYAL AYA THA, WO MUJHE PAS APNE BITHA KAR ROI,,, KHAT KITABEIN WO PYAR K TOHFEY, MOHABBAT KI SAB NISHANIYAN JALA KAR ROI,,, TUMHARI DI HUI SAB CHEEZEIN UTAR LI GAYEIN, WO MUJHE SEJ PE SAJEY ZEVAR DIKHA KAR ROI,,, AB K NA SAHI ZARUR HASHAR MAIN MILEINGEY, YAKJA HONEY K DILASEY DILA KAR ROI,,, MUJHSE ZIYADA GHAM BICHARNEY KA USEY THA, WAQT-E-RUKSAT WO MUJHE SEENEY SE LAGA KAR ROI 

5)Hina ka Rung Hon Main, Hath pe to Aaon ga. Uter Gaya to Mehek Apni Chhor Jaon ga. Ghazal ka Shair Hon, Dil ki Kitaab mein likh lo. Bhula Diya to Kabhi Yaad Bhi na Aaon ga. Tera he Ashq-e-Tamana Hon, Rok lo Mujh ko. Main ek Din Teri Palkon pe Jagmagaon ga. Khaloos-e-Dil se Sada di Agar kisi ne Mujhe. Gayi Bahaar ki Tarah lot Aaon ga. Dilon ka Dard Agar koi na samjha RAHAT! Main Pathron k Zamaney Main Lot Jaonga. 

6)Kuch Khud Bhi Thay Afsurda se Kuch Tum bhi Hamse Rooth gaye Kuch Khud Bhi Zakham k Aadi thay kuch Sheeshay hath se Choot gaye Kuch khud Bhi thay Hassas bohat Kuch Apnay Muqadar Roth gaye Kuch tumko Such se Nafrat thi Kuch Hamse Bolay na Jhoot gaye Kuch logon ne Uksaya Tumhen Kuch Apnay Muqadar Phoot gay Kuch khud itnay Muhtaat na thay Kuch Log bhi Hum ko Loot gaye Kuch Talkh Haqaaiq thay itnay K khwab hi Saray Toot gaye. 

7)Tere Hasin Tasavur ka Aasra lekar Dukhon k Kante Main sare Samet leta hun. Tumara Naam he kafi h Rahat-e-Jaan ko Ghamon ki Taiz Hawaon ko Morr deta hn. 

8)O Never say that I was false of heart, Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify! As easy might I from myself depart, As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie: That is my home of love; if I have ranged, Like him that travels I return again, Just to the time, not with the time exchanged, So that myself bring water for my stain. Never believe, though in my nature reign'd All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood, That it could so prepost'rously be stain'd, To leave for nothing all thy sum of good: 

9)Cold in the earth?and the deep snow piled above thee, Far, far removed, cold in the dreary grave! Have I forgot, my only Love, to love thee, Severed at last by Time's all-severing wave? Now, when alone, do my thoughts no longer hover Over the mountains, on that northern shore, Resting their wings where heath and fern-leaves cover That noble heart for ever, ever more? Cold in the earth, and fifteen wild Decembers From those brown hills have melted into spring: 

10)You look so peaceful lying there With your hands folded upon your chest. You look like you are sleeping But you are at eternal rest. So Long For Now. Not a hair out of place, Your make-up nicely done, A beautiful smile upon your lips - For now you are with Absalom. When someone special passes on It does not mean they are gone, Though they are no longer with us Their memory still lives on. It hurts so much to lose a friend - Especially one that is trustworthy and kind. Nan Legge, you were that special friend, A rare and special find. Nan Legge, you will always be with me In spirit and in mind. You will always have a special place in my heart Forever until the end of time. Nan Legge, I will not say "Good-bye". This is not the end. So I will just say, "So long..." Until we meet again. 

11)Silence builds an awful wreckage of a girl It feeds on loneliness and creates a void Gray shadows haunt and torment and torture A teenager is stricken and destroyed There is no sound of laughter or happiness here The little one has thrown in the towel today Somber, melancholy moods decay the soul It is futile to hope and dream and pray Emptiness builds a home in this woman In this girl, this child where hollows have bred A deepening sea of nowhereness consumes And eats away at every connecting thread Confusion feeds like a savage inside her, Leaving nothing considered worthy remains Destined to walk through life less ordinary Alone, exiled, different and disdained. 

12)Wanting, lusting, to be held, to be loved, to feel warmth, to feel your beating heart. Wanting to be sheltered from the cold, heartless winds. Falling into invisible arms; into an abyss of love. Wishing, hoping, that my desires will be filled; my desires of loving warmth. Wanting to be held, comforted, loved. Dreaming of passionate embraces, of tender kisses, loving words, romantic nights. Waiting for undying love. 

13)Your beauty intoxicates all you encounter, Yet you fail to notice, This is your blunder, You've had a rough time, Though now it is over, But yet you continue clinging to what is left over, And in doing this your depression grows deeper, Pulling you apart at the seams, Causing you to unravel and fall to you knees, Pondering desperately: "How much worse can it be? " To ease your mind of your terrible burden, You bargain with Satan (as if he cares), Giving you a release, in turn for your soul: That you believe tarnished and not worth much at all, When all of your friends have been with you till now, But here comes the crossroads up ahead, They give you a choice: "Stand tall or fall down." You have your beauty and charm, Your intelligence and grace, Good friends and your health, What more does it take for you? 

14)Every new beginning, comes from some beginnings end. Every time you kill me, I am born again. Every time you close that door, Another door is opened. And every time you say goodbye, a different word is spoken. Every time you look at me my back is facing you, And every time you ask to see me I'll have something else to do. Every time I join your game, You're not playing fair, And every time I really love you, I pretend that I don't care. 

15)I keep waiting for the phone to ring Yet I know it won't be you; I try to fill my life with busyness Yet all I do is think of you. What became of us And all our dreams and plans; How could you turn and walk away As I watched our castles turn to sand? Do you never even miss me Don't you long to caress my face; How could you forget so easily And You I can't erase? I want to be in your arms again To see the laughter in your eyes; But I guess the joke's on me And Oh! Was I surprised! 

16)She remembers it all, All the people who had said They cared, but did they really? She remembers it all, The sound of laughter and How happy she'd been, but was she really? She remembers it all, His arms around her and He said "I love you," but did he really? She remembers it all, The pain she'd felt when he left, How her heart ached, but was it really? She remembers it all, The feeling of being so alone, The feeling no one cared, but did they really? But now they'll remember her, Staring at the knife in her hand How easy to slit her wrists, but will she really? 

17)At first, remember how you promised? It would be soft and tender, A loving feeling to remember. But, instead . . . You made me feel like a whore, My body laid out in front of your eyes to adore. And I wondered how this could be, We were finally together, you and me. I was only a piece of flesh, No loving thing, And that was the night this angel was stripped of her wings. You hurt me, caused pain And what was I to gain? This tiny life that is inside, When I found out I could have died. Something that once had the chance to be so sweet, Turned out to be nothing to you but a piece of meat. The pain I felt, My heart you made melt. This pain can never be recovered, Because I will always have a reminder of my first lover. Something he will not see for a while. He does not know that we made a child. 

18)I was very upset about what had just happened in my life. The girl I was in love with decided that it wasn't going to work anymore. I knew it too, but did not want to face the reality of it until I was forced to. 

19)My belt loosens slowly. Reminders of you stay fresh in murky ponds of suffocating tadpoles. Wake me in the morning, when the sun shines again. It's frightening when all I know falls apart. And all I know is you. Hunger squeezes me tighter. My soul sags with exhaustion. Ashtrays fill with sleepless nights. Weeping intensifies my anxiety. Can tomorrow come without you... here today? The cheap chandelier falls on my face. The rose filled lamp explodes in my hands. Pain is unrecognizable. All I knew was you. You. My love. 

20)I waited for your love in hope, That ours would come again, And make me feel the things I felt, When we were one, back then. But time and distance have erased, The things I wished anew, And now I find myself alone, Though I am here with you. What good is love, that does not touch, What good is love, that gives you pain. What good is love, that makes you run, And makes you lost out in the rain. I traveled to another world, Out far beyond the one we knew, I thought that I could live again, And now I find I'm back with you. But what of hearts that beat as one, And what of passion and embrace, Is it too much to ask of you, To make these tears of mine erase. What good is love, that does not touch, What good is love, that gives you pain. What good is love, that makes you run, And makes you lost out in the rain. Too painful this - to journey back, To times of love and laughter free, The times we lay together with A sense of you , a sense of me. So now, I journey on alone, Forever wandering, in my thoughts, And I shall ask you once again, What good is love. 

21)I had a girlfriend that, after we broke- up, I longed over for a couple of years. Then one day, I just got tired of feeling the feelings I knew would never be anything again. I decided it was time to move on. A Lesson I've learned a lot of lessons In the short time I have lived I've learned how to appreciate And I've learned how to give. But in these past few months There's two I'll remember most I've learned how to love And I've learned to let go. You entered my life with such a force And left it with one as strong And though we tried to make it last We both knew it wouldn't be long. I lie at night and think about How I'm the one to blame. If only I would have trusted you, I could have missed this pain. And so I spent each day of my life With my heart in pieces And when I thought it could never be cured, Something happened; I expected it least. I guess my soul was all cried out, And it was tired of being used. And even though I know I'm guilty, I was tired of being accused. And so I've learned to end this Without an urge to cry These are my final words to you, "I love you and goodbye." 

22)The pain that remains from that one special person's parting, leaves you forever changed - And always wishing for that innocence to be restored. Painful Love Watching you from across the room sends searing pain through my heart. I think back to a year ago, when I thought we'd never part. My love for you just won't die down - it just grows with each new day. I wish you'd dare to look at me and hear what I have to say; "I love you and I want you back - " but these words you just won't hear. You don't seem to remember them - all the memories I hold dear. You were my first kiss, my first love and now you don't even care. How could you just blow it away? We were the perfect pair. you seem content to let me go - You're doing fine as you are, while I'm still missing how we were. We had the best love by far. 

23)Do you have the same pain as I feel. Why did you gave up. If you would have tried, We could have won. Life is like hell without you. Better to stop it. I am living without you like I am in coma. I never knew how quickly I would go from someone you loved to someone you used to know. The sad thing is I don’t know how to get over you. You can’t be in control and in love at the same time. Love makes you vulnerable. Trust your heart but know the consequences too. You were the last thing I needed in my life. You were completely the wrong person to fall in 

24)Masoom Mohabbat ka bas itna Fasana hay, Kaghaz ki Hawaili hay aur Baarish ka Zamana hay... Kya shart-e-mohabbat hay, kya shart-e-zamana hay, Awaz bhi Zakhmi hay aur Geet bhi gaana hay... Us paar utarnay ki Umeed bohat kam hay, Kashti bhi Puraani hay aur Toofan ko bhi aana hay... Samjhay ya na samjhay wo Andaaz Mohabbat kay, Aik shakhs ko Aankhon say Shair sunana hay... Bholi si Adaa koi phir 'Ishq' ki, zidd par hay, 

25)Main tumharay aks ki aarzoo mein bass aayina hi bani rahi Kabhi tum na samnay aa sakay, kabhi mujh pay gard pari rahi Woh ajeeb shaam thi,aaj tak meray dil mein uss ka malal hai Meri tarah jo teri muntazir, teray rastay mein khari rahi Kabhi waqf-e-hijr main ho gaei,kabhi khwab-e-wasl mein kho gaei Main faqeer-e-ishq bani rahi, main aseer-e-yaad huwi rahi Bari khamshi say sarak kay phir meray dil kay gird lipat gaei Woh rida-e-abr-e-sfed jo sar-e-kohsar tani rahi Huwi uss say jabb meri baat bhi,thi shareek-e-dard woh zaat bhi To na janay kon si cheez ki meri zindgi mein kami rahi 

26)Yeh Fakhar Toh Haasil hay , Buray hayn k Bhalay hayn Do Chaar Qadam Hum bhi Teray Saath chalay hayn Jalna toh Chiraghon ka Muqaddar hay Azal se Yeh Dil k Kanwal hayn k Bujhay hayn na Jalay hayn Thay kitnay Sitaray k Sirr e Shaam hi Doobay Hungaam e Sehar Kitnay hi Khursheed Dhalay hayn Jo Jhayl Gaye Hans k karri Dhoop k Tewar Taaron ki Khunak Chaon mayn Woh Log Jalay hayn Ek Shama Bujhayee Toh Kayee Aur Jala Leen Hum Gardish e doraan se bari Chaal Chalay hayn 

27)jis tarah ki hain yeh devarain yeh dar jaisa bhi hai sar chupanay ko muyassar toh hai ghar jaisa bhi hai usko mujhse mujhko uss se nisbatain hain beshumaar meri chaahat ka hai mehavar yeh nagar jaisa bhi hai chal para hun shauq-e-beparvaah ko murshad maan kar raastaa pur_pech hai yan pur_Khatar jaisa bhi hai 

28)Raaz -e- Ulfat Chupa Kay Dekh Liya Dil Bohat Kuch Jala Kay Dekh Liya Or Kia Dekhnay Ko Baaki Hay Aap Say DIL Laga Kay Dekh Liya Wo Mera Ho Kay Bhi Mera Na Howa Un Ko Apna Bana Kay Dekh Liya Aaj Un Ki Nazar Main Kuch Ham Nay Sab Ki Nazray Bacha Kay Dekh Liya Faiz Taqmeel -e- Ghum Bhi Ho Na Saki Ishq Ko Aazma Kay Dekh Liya Aas Us Dar Say Tootti Hi Nahi Jaa Kay Dekha Na Jaa Kay Dekh Liya 

29)Iss baar kuch aisa mein chahta hoon Tum ko apna banaana chahta hoon Bhula kar apne sab gham Tumhe dilse apnana chahta hoon Tumhe tumhari ijazaat se Apne dil mein basana chahta hoon Apne naam k saath joar kar tumhara naam Duniya ko sar-e-aam dikhana chahta hoon Kab ho Qubooliyat ki ghari na jaane Tumhe har dua mein mangna chahta hoon Ho jaao tum meri aur main tumhara Harr pal bas yehi ehsaas chahta hoon Tum se hi ki bass mohabbat main ne Apni sari zindagi tumhare sang chahta hoon Karta hoon aaj main ye iqraar Main bass tumhe bass tumhe hi chahta hoon Haq ke saath kahoon tumhe main apna Tumse bass aaj main yehi raza chahta hoon 

30)Muhabbat Rooth Jaye to Usay Baanhon Main Lay Lena. Bohat He Paas kar k Tum Usay Jany Nahi Dena. Woh Daman Bhi Churaye To Usay Tum Qasam De Dena. Dilon k Maamlon Main to Khataaen ho He Jati Hain. Magar Tum in Khataaon ko Bahana Mat Bana Lena. Muhabbat Rooth Jaye to Usay Jaldi Mana Lena. 

31)Ankhein bhi wohi hain dareecha bhi wohi hai aur soch ke aangan mai utarta bhi wohi hai, Jis nay mere jazbon ki sadaaqat ko naa jana ab meri rafaaqat ko tarasta bhi wohi hai, Is dil ke kharabe se guzar kis ka hua hai ankhein bhi wohi hont bhi wohi lehja bhi wohi hai, Jo kuch bhi kaha tha meri tanhai ne tujh sey is sheher ki deewar per likha bhi wohi hai, Woh jis nay diye mujh ko mohabbat ke khazaane baadal ki taraha aankh se barasta bhi wohi hai 

32)Wo Kehti Hai, Suno Jaana!!.. Mohabbat Maum Ka Ghar Hai Tapish Ye Bad-Ghumani Ki Kahin Pighla Na De Iss ko.., Main Kehta Hoon, Key Jis Dil Mein Zara Bhi Bad-Ghumani Ho Wahan Kuch Aur Ho To Ho Mohabbat Ho Nahi Sakti... Wo Kehti Hai, Sada Aise Hi Kiya Tum Mujh Ko Chaho ge..?? Key Main Iss Mein Kami Bilkul Gawara Kar Nahi Sakti.., Main Kehta Hoon, Mohabbat Kiya Hai Ye Tumne Sikhaya Hai Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Key Siwa Kuch Bhi Nahi Aata... Wo Kehti Hai, Judai Se Buhat Darta Hai DiL Mera Key Tum Ko Khud Se Hatt Kar Daikhna Mumkin Nahi Hai Ab.., Main Kehta Hoon, Yehi khadshey Buhat Mujh Ko Satatey Hain Magar Sach Hai Mohabbat Mein Judai Sath Chalti Hai... Wo Kehti Hai, Batao Kiya Mere Bin Jee Sakogey Tum..?? Meri Baatein Meri Yaadein, Meri Aankhein Bhula Do Gey..?? Main Kehta Hoon, Kabhi Iss Baat Per Socha Nahi Maine Agar Ik Pal Ko Bhi Sochon To Sansein Rukne Lagti Hain... Wo Kehti Hai, Tumhe Mujh Se Mohabbat Iss Qadar Kyun Hai..?? Key Main Ik Aam Si Larki, Tumhe Kyun Khas Lagti Hoon..?? Main Kehta Hoon, Kabhi Khud Ko Meri Aankhon Se Tum Dekho Meri Deewangi Kyun Hai Ye Khud Hi Jaan Jaao Gey... Wo Kehti Hai, Mujhe Waraftagee Se Dekhte Kyun Ho..?? Key Main Khud Ko Buhat Hi Qeemati Mehsoos Karti Hoon.., Main Kehta Hoon, Mata-E-Jaan Buhat Anmol Hoti Hai Tumhe Jab Dekhta Hoon Zindagi Mehsoos Karta Hoon... Wo Kehti Hai, Batao Na!! Kise Khone Se Darte Ho..?? Batao Kaun Hai Wo Jis Ko Ye Mausam Bulate Hain..?? Main Kehta Hoon, Ye Meri Shayari Hai Aaina DiL Ka Zara Dekho Batao.. Kiya Tumhe Iss Mein Nazar Aaya...?? Wo Kehti Hai Key, Jee Buhat Baatein Banatey Ho Magar Sach Hai Key Ye Baatein Buhat Hi Shaad Rakhti Hain.., Main Kehta Hoon, Ye Sab Baatein, Fasane, Ik Bahana Hain Key Pal Kuch Zindagani Key Tumhare Sath Katt Jayein... 

33)Mere Wajood Ki Mujh Mein Talash Chor Gaya Jo Pori Na Ho Kabhi Aisi Aaas Chor Gaya Yehi Karam Nawazi US Ki Mujh Pe Kam Hai Kia Ka Khud To Door Hai Yadein To Pas Chor Gaya Jo Khawhishen Thi Kabhi Hasraton Mein Dhal Gayi Ab Mere Laboon Pe Wo Eik Lafz Kash Chor Gaya Ye Mera Zarf Hai Ik Roz US Ne Mujh Se Kaha Ka Aam Logon Mein Eik Tujh Ko Khas Chor Gaya Baharon Se Mujhy Isi Liye To Nafrat Hai Inhi Ruton Mein Mujhe WO Udass Chor Gaya
Share And Comment on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.