Saturday 2 February 2013

my new pic



1)To some stranger you might be nothing at all. But to me you are why I wake up in the mornings, You are the reason why am not crying anymore. You were the gentle man that came along,


2)When my hand is wrinkled so, it's you that I will still want you know. As my hair turns silver and gray remember me as I was yesterday. My long red hair blowing in the breeze, we loved ..........


3)Me on the left and you on the right the way we laid our bodies the start of the night. My head on two pillows as yours lay on one tired from the day and all we had 





4)I get butterflies, every time, You look at me, touch me, talk to me. Big cheesy smiles across my face, You fill that empty place, Deep in my heart, Where it has been lonely for such 

5)I met this beautiful girl a couple years ago I wanted her I liked her but I didn't know If she felt the same way as me I laid awake every night thinking of everything we could be 

6)As I was walking down a dirt road. I picked a daisy along the way. I thought of my true love, And where he was today. I look at the daisy’s petals. They were each white as snow, 

7)When I fell in love my heart was on fire To be with you was my one desire And if you love me I’ll give you everything you need A lifetime of promises and a world full of dreams 

8)t must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel 

9)3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you 

10)They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!By Ikram Marwat 

11) If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it wouldrain all day 

12)I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u. 

13)f 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world. 

14)I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love. 

15)1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u 

16)In the darkest Night of nights When the moon Has all but perished There lies beauty Sinister beauty We just need to find it 

17)There is too much Beauty For us to wholly see- Our ordinary eyes Feast daily on Abundances unperceived. 

18)Magic Is mystical Pleasing bewilderment Marvel You are my magic Beauty Is phantasy A charm, flowering Colonnade You are my beauty Love Is artless Northern Star Heart Love is you Simple 

19)Adoring, this is true beauty Caring, this is true beauty Passionate, this is true beauty flawless, this is true beauty Always there, this is true beauty Friend in need.this is true beauty Friend indeed, this is true beauty dazzling smiles, this is true beauty spirit as of a warrior, this is true beauty servant hood, this is true beauty I can win attitude, this is true beauty Eyes as lovely as a dove 

20)In beauty may I walk All day long may I walk Through the returning seasons may I walk Beautifully I will possess again Beautifully birds Beautifully joyful birds On the trail marked with pollen may I walk With grasshoppers about my feet may I walk With dew about my feet may I walk With beauty may I walk With beauty before me may I walk With beauty behind me may I walk With beauty above me may I walk With beauty all around me may I walk In old age, wandering on a trail of beauty, lively, may I walk In old age, wandering on a trail of beauty, living again, may I walk It is finished in beauty It is finished in beauty 

21)Phool bankar muskarana zindagi, muskarake gum bhulana zindagi, jeet kar koi khush ho to kya hua, haar kar khushiya manana bhi zindagi… ` Khuda kaise karoon shukriya iss din ke liye Jis duniye tumhe dharti pe bheja hamare liye Naa jaane kyon main intezaar kar raha tha Shayad janmdin hai tumhara iss liye Meri har ek dua hai teri lambi umr ke liye Dil khud jaanta hai tu na ho dhadkega kis k liye ` Aa teri Umar mein likh du chand sitaaro se Tera janam din mein manau phoalo se bahaaro se har ek khubsurti duniya se mein le aau Sajaau yeh mehfil mein har haseen nazaaro se ` Har pal ne kaha ek pal se… 

Pal bhar ke liye aap mere samne aa jao… pal bhar ka saath kuch aisa ho… ki har pal tum hi yaad aao… ` Khuda kaise karoon shukriya is din ke liye, Jis din tumhe dharti pe bheja hamare liye, Na jaane kyon main intezaar kar raha tha, Shayad janamdin hai tumhara is liye, Meri har ek dua hai teri lambi umar ke liye, Dil khud jaanta hai tu na ho dhadkega kis ke liye. ` Ugta hua Suraj dua de aapko, Khilta hua phool khushbu de aapko, hum to kuch dene ke kabil nahi hai, dene wala hazaar khushiyan de aapko! HAPPY BIRTH DAY ` 

Hum aapke janamdin par dete hain yeh dua Hum aur tum milkar, honge kabhi na juda Jivan bhar sath denge apna he ye vaada Tuj par apni jaan bhi denge, apna he ye irada ` Ek dua mangte hai hum apne Bhagwan se, chahte hai aapki Khushi pure Imaan se, Sub hasraten puri ho aapki aur aap Muskurayen Dilo Jaan se. ` Agar yaad tumko na rahe apna janamdin, Check karte rahna yunhi apne mobile ke inbox hardin, Main kabhi na bhuloonga apne yaar ka janamdin, Chahe woh ho mera akhiri din, Aapko zaroor mera yeh msg. milega, Jispe likha hoga ”mubarak ho aapko aapka jamdin”. 

22)Mohabbat Har Insaan Ko Aazmati Hai, Kisi Se Rooth Jaati Hai Par Kisi Pe Muskurati Hai, Mohabbat Khel Hi Aisa Hai, Kisi Ka kuch nahi Jaata Kisi Ka Sab Kuch Chala Jaata Hai… 

23)Door Nigahon Se Baar Baar Jaaya Na Karo, Dil Ko Is Kadar Tadpaya Na Karo, Tum Bin Ek Pal Bhi Jee Nahi Sakenge Hum, Ye Ehsaas Baar Baar Dilaya Na Karo… 

24)Jaadu Sa Hai Teri Har Baat Me Yaad Aata Hai Tu Din Or Raat Me Kal Dekha Tha Jab Tumhara Sapna Tab Bhi Tha Mera Haath Tumhare Haath Me.. 

25)Pyaar Karke Jatayein Ye Jaruri To Nahi, Yaad Karke Koi Bataye Ye Jaruri To Nahi, Rone Wala To Dil Me Hi Ro Leta Hai, Aankh Me Aansoon Aayein Ye Jaruri To Nahi… 26)Changa hunda agar dharam na hunde Te dunia te hunda Sirf pyar loko Changa hunda agar made karm na hunde Te dunia ne hona c samjhdar loko Changa hunda agar jaatan paatan na hundiya Tan aj Sunil da na visharda pyar loko 

26)Tu nehi milna mainu eh mainu shayad PTA hai...... Mera dil pehla wang Hun nehi khilna eh mainu shayad PTA hai...... Jindgi meri mere nal khed k maza lendi hai ......... Par Sunil ne jindgi pishe nehi firna eh mainu shayad PTA hai...... 

27)Faasle tere Jo ne Hun mere naal Eh cheti door ho Jane ne... Din langh Jane aa vishore wale Milaap wale din cheti aane ne... 

28)Bapis aa geya sajjan mera Boht Dina ton vaad Leke ayea mere layi pyar bhari sugaat Aaja mere kol Suna pyar Di galbaat Aj mulakaat hoyi Boht Dina ton vaad...... 

39)Dosto khushi te gam har kisi nal share na kro eh dunia boht jalam hai dosto jiada khushi hove tan nazar lgaoundi je gum hove tan namak lagoundi hai.......................
Share And Comment on this


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.