Saturday 23 February 2013

My cute unseen pics

1)If there was a shop of happiness And If I knew about it I would buy every happiness for you Even if my life be the price of it..! Kaash koi khushiyon ki dukaan hoti Aur mujhe uski pehchaan hoti Khareed leta har khushi aapke liye Chahe uski keemat meri jaan bhi hoti..!

2)Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day, Love is like a smile, Love is like a song, Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong, I love you with my heart, My body and my soul, I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I can‘t control, So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart, And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start. 

3) I‘m lost in your dreams, during the days, and coz of that ,i can‘t feel the sun‘s rays, I‘m lost in your dreams, even at night, and coz of that ,i can‘t see the moon light, I‘m lost in your dreams, for months together, and coz of that, i can‘t feel the changing weather, So dear now i can‘t leave you coz, Without U my life is “Blue“,. 

4)A sea is for you, and waves are for me. The sky is for you, and stars are for me. The sun is for you, and light is for me. Everything is for you, and you are for me 

5)Even though We don’t get to be with each other As much as we’d like… I wanted to let you know In the morning… in the night… U are on my mind… 24 x 7 

6)“Life isn’t counted by the number of breaths you take, it’s counted by the number of times your breath is taken away” You’re breathtaking 

7)Arkmidiz Love Low:- Jab koi ladka or larki love karte hai To ladka ke padhayi me ek kami aati hai Jo us ladki ke dawara diye gaye pyar ke equal hota hai 

8)kisi se Pyar karna utna hi aasan hai, jitna mitti se mitti par mitti likhna, Par kisi k pyar ko nibhana utna hi mushkil hai, Jitna paani se paani par Paani Likhna.. 

9) Pyar - ek mahak hai, anant sagar hai, jeevan ka anand hai, kyon ise din ke bandhan me bandhe? yeh to ahasas hai, us hava ki tarah , jo jab chaye jahan chahe bahti hai , aur sabko jeevan deti hai.

10)I cannot resist the tears of a woman, that is why I would do anything for you!! 

11)Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young 

12)My heart 2 u is givn Oh, do gve urs 2 me V'l lock thm up 2gthr & throw away d key 

13)A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. You r such a lady 2 me  Aapki mehfil ka mausam suhana lage ek pal churalu agar bura na lage aap humein milkar bhool jaaoge par aapko bhulane mein shayad humein zamana lage.
Share And Comment on this



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.