Thursday 21 February 2013

Dil ka sapna

1)To some stranger you might be nothing at all. But to me you are why I wake up in the mornings, You are the reason why am not crying anymore. You were the gentle man that came along,


2)When my hand is wrinkled so, it's you that I will still want you know. As my hair turns silver and gray remember me as I was yesterday. My long red hair blowing in the breeze, we loved ..........


3)Me on the left and you on the right the way we laid our bodies the start of the night. My head on two pillows as yours lay on one tired from the day and all we had 

4)I get butterflies, every time, You look at me, touch me, talk to me. Big cheesy smiles across my face, You fill that empty place, Deep in my heart, Where it has been lonely for such 

5)I met this beautiful girl a couple years ago I wanted her I liked her but I didn't know If she felt the same way as me I laid awake every night thinking of everything we could be 

6)As I was walking down a dirt road. I picked a daisy along the way. I thought of my true love, And where he was today. I look at the daisy’s petals. They were each white as snow, 

7)When I fell in love my heart was on fire To be with you was my one desire And if you love me I’ll give you everything you need A lifetime of promises and a world full of dreams 

8)t must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel 

9)3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you 

10)They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!By Ikram Marwat 

11) If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it wouldrain all day 

12)I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u. 

13)f 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world. 

14)I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love. 

15)1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u 

16)In the darkest Night of nights When the moon Has all but perished There lies beauty Sinister beauty We just need to find it 

17)There is too much Beauty For us to wholly see- Our ordinary eyes Feast daily on Abundances unperceived. 

18)Magic Is mystical Pleasing bewilderment Marvel You are my magic Beauty Is phantasy A charm, flowering Colonnade You are my beauty Love Is artless Northern Star Heart Love is you Simple 

19)Adoring, this is true beauty Caring, this is true beauty Passionate, this is true beauty flawless, this is true beauty Always there, this is true beauty Friend in need.this is true beauty Friend indeed, this is true beauty dazzling smiles, this is true beauty spirit as of a warrior, this is true beauty servant hood, this is true beauty I can win attitude, this is true beauty Eyes as lovely as a dove 

20)In beauty may I walk All day long may I walk Through the returning seasons may I walk Beautifully I will possess again Beautifully birds Beautifully joyful birds On the trail marked with pollen may I walk With grasshoppers about my feet may I walk With dew about my feet may I walk With beauty may I walk With beauty before me may I walk With beauty behind me may I walk With beauty above me may I walk With beauty all around me may I walk In old age, wandering on a trail of beauty, lively, may I walk In old age, wandering on a trail of beauty, living again, may I walk It is finished in beauty It is finished in beauty

Share And Comment on this


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.